II.

"He's coming down now? Okay, thank you, Georgia." Janine hung up the phone and peaked out of the plane's door. A silver-haired man was jogging down the corridor towards her.

"You made it, Mr. Gretchens."

Out of breath, he gasped, "That was a close one!"

"You're right here in the first row, seat 1B." Janine showed him the last empty seat and the elderly lady in 1A gave him a welcoming smile.

He said, "Thank you, dear."

Still relieved that he had made it, he descended into the First Class chair and his neighbor greeted him, "I'm glad to be sharing this long flight with someone from our generation. This plane is absolutely infested with college students. There's a whole football team back there."

"Well, my flight from Phoenix had several crying babies, so that sounds like an improvement."

"I'm Elena," she said.

"George," he nodded back to her. He could tell that Elena must have been a stunner back in her day, a full bosom which had now sunk low on her chest. Just his type.

Janine secured the entrance and Flight 58008 backed out of the terminal. She welcomed the passengers over the loudspeaker and told everyone to fasten their seat belts and put their tray tables up for takeoff. It was a clear, sunny day and the city of Los Angeles grew smaller and smaller out of the windows. Before long they were high in the clouds and cruising over the Pacific Ocean.

The second the plane had leveled off, Mrs. Scope called for a flight attendant.

"We've got a thirsty one," Janine told Philip.

He put his hand on her arm gently, "Do you want me to deal with her?"

"No, it's okay, it's my section. In fourteen hours, it'll all be over, anyway."

"I'm ready for my sparkly wine!" Mrs. Scope announced to Janine, loud enough that the back of the plane could hear.

"I know you are. I'll be right back."

Janine found one of the mini 12-oz bottles of California sparkling wine in the fridge and removed the foil. She paused and regarded the bottle, remembering a private moment she had had when she first started the stewardess job. Her on-again-off-again boyfriend for many years had been a pilot for a different airline. So they would often go weeks without connecting up. One of the downfalls of working in the industry was irregular dating patterns. In between flights at the Chicago airport, she was tidying up the cabin and found herself completely alone on a parked jet. A fantasy about her handsome pilot flitted through her mind, and a minute later her hand slipped under her uniform. Looking around the plane for something to pleasure herself with, she landed on an empty champagne bottle. She put down the flight attendant's chair, slipped off her pants, and rubbed the bottle up her leg and eased it inside of her. When Janine heard a maintenance guy enter through the rear door of the plane, she had to scramble to put herself back together.

The pop of the cork was always a satisfying sound, and she poured the bubbly contents into a plastic flute. She paused and stood in the corner of the service area obscured from view from the passengers, and rubbed the wine bottle in between her legs. "I've been single for too long," she thought, frustrated and horny and half a day away from a time alone where she could to take care of her needs. She reached under her shirt and felt her own breasts, small but elegantly shaped. They felt tender for some reason and her bra felt a little tight. Janine tried to put sensual thoughts out of her head, tossed the wine bottle into the recycling, and brought Mrs. Scope her beverage.

"What took so long?" the brunette demanded.

Janine could have snapped and almost told her that she had to take a moment to stick the bottle up her cunt. But instead she just smiled pleasantly. Mrs. Scope slipped the stewardess a five dollar bill and took a large swallow of the wine.