"Bailey Grace Duncan," Harry says, his voiced raised so I know he's been calling me for a while.

"Harry Edward Styles," I reply loudly, mocking him.

He laughs shaking his head, "You need to stay out of your head, you're always getting lost up there. I've been calling you for the past hour."

I roll my eyes dramatically, "Boy please we haven't even been in here for an hour. My brain and I have a lot to think about. What did you want?"

"I asked," he drawls, flopping down on his back on the bed, "if you wanted Garrett to come here or if you wanted to go to the shop. I figured you'd be more comfortable getting your nipples done here than where paparazzi can see."

There he goes being considerate again. I didn't even think about their bug-a-boo aŝses.

"Thank you love, that's a great idea. I don't need my mama seeing pictures of us as I get my nipples pierced."

Harry laughs, reaching for his phone in his pocket, "I figured as much. She's already miffed at you for staying with me before, I'd hate for her to think I'm becoming a bad influence."

I grin at him before straddling his waist, "Oh but you are."

He finishes his text with lightning speed and throws his phone to the side before grabbing my hips. "Am I though? I distinctly remember only good things happening in our relationship so far."

"Very good things," I reply honestly before leaning down to kiss his lips.

His kiss is poison as well as the cure. The first touch of our lips infected me and every time since has kept me on a constant cycle of aching and healing. My eyes shut tightly as I live in that moment, feeling the pain in my heart expand and contract with every kiss, every caress. It's addictive. I'm lost in him and he in me as we roll around on the top of the comforter feasting on each other. It's all so much deeper than making out. Our encounters, no matter how innocent, have all turned into making love. Not in the physical sense, obviously, but the essence of everything we do builds on top of the last like the walls of a house. We're essentially making love in every sense of the phrase and it's a beautiful frightening thing.

Harry's hands slip under my top just as his phone rings forcing him to groan and me to laugh.

"Don't laugh, you know exactly what we're missing out on," he gripes, grabbing his phone and heading to the front door to verify Garrett's identity.

Hopping up I straighten myself out quickly and rush to the kitchen to fix something to drink since we're technically having company. As I make finger foods and glasses of juice with fresh fruit I hear Garrett come in and Harry immediately walking him to set up in the office. By the time I finish and find trays to sit the food on he's ready for us.

"So," Garrett, a red head man with tattoos cluttering his arms starts, "who's first?"

Harry immediately points to me making me glare at him as I sit down the refreshments.

"I guess I am," I answer, taking a seat on the chaise set up as a makeshift tattooing chair.

"Cool," Garrett says extending his hand to me, "I'm Garrett, from what I understand you want your nipples pierced?"

I blush a bit hearing my request from someone else's lips. "Nice to meet you Garrett, I'm Bailey, and yes."

He nods and starts to grab a pair of gloves, the piercing supplies already laid out glistening in the light, taunting me.

"Okay I'm going to need you to take your shirt and bra off and then we can get started," he smiles genuinely.

I assume he's trying to make me feel comfortable but I'm stuck on his words. It didn't really hit me until now that I'm really about to do this. In all honesty this is nothing compared to actually having my breast reduction but I wasn't a quarter as nervous then as I am now. After my reduction my nipples became more sensitive than ever. For the first year it hurt to even have cold air hit them, they're better now but still more sensitive than your average. Then there's the fact that no man has ever seen me naked or even half naked outside of my surgeon and Harry. For some reason the idea of him seeing my scars scares me although I doubt he would judge.