"Where were you last night?" Eli asked, pulling on a jumper on top of her bikini top.

"Last night?" I asked distractedly, buttoning on a shirt over my bathers. Eli gave me a look.

"Oh," I exclaimed in realisation. "I woke up during the night and went for fresh air."

"Did fresh air include Wes?" she discreetly smirked while pulling on pants.

"He was awake too," I replied defensively. "We just talked for a bit and came back, that's all."

"You two should just get together already," she rolled her eyes at me. "But then again, you and Kevin make a cute couple too...Decisions...decisions."

"That's funny coming from you and Jordan," I shot her a wink, pulling on shoes.

Eli's cheeks were tinged red when I looked up.

"No!" I exclaimed. "Really?"

"No!" she quickly amended. "Nothing's going on!"

"Then?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at her questioningly.

"Nothing, really," she shook her head. "He's just a sweet guy and I'm not good enough for him. I wish I could be, but I'm not."

"Eli," I pulled my eyebrows in disbelief. "You're the best person I know."

"I'm the only person you know," she pointed out jokingly, shoving my shoulder playfully.

"Okay, so maybe I deserve that," I laughed. "But really, any guy would be lucky to have you."

"Serious relationships don't work out for me, Kitty," she sighed. "They never have and they never will. There is proof in the next door tent. That's why I'd rather stay friends if it means I can stay with him longer."

"Eli, th-," I protested.

"COME ON!" Wes shouted form the other side. "We want to be back before nightfall!"

"Jeez, we're coming!" I shouted in the direction of the tent entrance. I looked back towards Eli who had already finished dressing, wrapping a scarf around her neck. She smiled at me reassuringly before slipping out of the tent.

I sighed and slipped on a jacket before following after her.

Everyone was already waiting outside. Ash, Alex, Tyler and Bridgette were waiting at the car impatiently. I actually didn't even know why they came. I was surprised that they did. But I also had a bad feeling in my gut it meant trouble if Tyler wanted to come.

Wes was carrying a large bag on his shoulder as he, Jordan and Kevin were waiting next to the tent.

"Breakfast and lunch supplies for over there," Wes explained, hitching the bag higher over his shoulder.

I shivered as I walked over towards the group, "It's so cold," I said hugging myself.

"That's probably because it's seven in the morning," Kevin replied casually.

"SEVEN?!" Eli screeched.

"Stop complaining. It'll get warmer soon," Wes said.

"Easy for you to say- your hair isn't wet," I glared at him and Kevin. Wes' face held no regrets whatsoever whereas Kevin's had a very guilty expression.

"Wait till you see the place," Wes winked.

I shook my head at them as I joined them, "Lead the way!"

-

"Where are we?" Janette called out. We had been walking for over half an hour surrounded by endless undergrowth. The trees were looming in from high above on either side in the makeshift path we were walking on. I had to admit, it looked like we were lost. Everywhere looked the same, I wouldn't even be surprised if we had been walking in a circle this whole time.