"I don't like him!" I shout again. I'm going to lose my voice after all this shouting.

She just giggled not believing a word I was saying. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I wonder who that could be...

I opened the phone to see I got a text from Trey. That's strange it's my day off.

I opened the message as Peyton kept going on and on about how much I 'liked' Jay.

'Come to HQ, meet me outside' it read.

"...And that's how I know that you like him" Peyton breathed out finishing her rant satisfied.

"Hey I have to go but I'll check up with you later?" I suggest. She frowned, and stomped her feet.

"But today was supposed to be our day!" She whined. I sighed, I can't tell Trey no.

"Ok, how about I text you when I'm done at work at we can continue our day?" I suggest again hoping she'd agree because I really need to go, like now.

She crunched her lips side to side thinking about it. Finally she rolled her eyes which meant I won.

"Fine, but be quick" She pointed her little skinny finger at me. "I will" I promised.

"Thanks Peyton!" I yell while jogging back to my house.

10 minutes later I arrived outside my apartment building. Why I hadn't taken my car was beyond me. It was a stupid move.

I jogged into the parking lot and found my SUV in its normal spot. Trey didn't say it was an emergency, but he also didn't say it wasn't. 

I hopped into my SUV and pulled out of the packed parking lot. Boy can I not wait until we move out.

I drove down the street in time to see Peyton walking down the road. I feel bad for leaving her all of a sudden. But duty calls! Ha that sounds funny.

I pulled into my parking spot outside of HQ. I jogged out of the car pressing the lock button on my way.

Trey and the team were all outside. This is extremely strange, am I in trouble?

 I slowed my pace as they come more into view. I gave them a confused look but they were too busy making small talk to even know I was here.

I stood right in front of them when they finally noticed me. "What's up?" I ask suspiciously.

"I-I don't know how to say this Scar" He said disappointed. Everyone on the team shared secret glances.

"What?" I question eagerly. He sighed "You're fired".

My jaw dropped to floor in a heartbeat beat. What I'm fired? Why am I fired? But I'm the best shooter.

How am I supposed to support the family? We're going to be out on the streets again.

The team burst out laughing including Jay, who I didn't realize was here until now. I just got fired and their all laughing?!

"Why are you all laughing?!" I demanded. Of course that only made them laugh harder.

"Y-you should've s-seen your f-face!" Chloe clutches her stomach. Saw my face? Why should I have seen my face?

"What are you talking about?" I ask confused crossing my arms.

"I'm only kidding, you're not fired Scar" Trey says still chuckling a little. I glared at each one of them relieved I still had my job.

"It was Jay's idea" Joey held up his hands in defense. Jay froze and store at me with wide eyes.