Elise

"What in the world"

"What was that"

"I don't know, but call me crazy, I think we just lived a dream that we both had that night when you came here"

"Your crazy"

"Hey!"

"You told me to call you crazy"

"That's- you know what never mind"

"So we just- I interrupted her, "Gave up Even, yeah. And I know, it hurts"

Reena had a look on her face that she was in trouble.

"Why are you doing that"

"No reason"

"Okay"

Me and Reena went back inside. Hung out for awhile in my room. Then I realized something.

"Hey it's gonna get dark soon, so maybe we should have dinner soon, put on pajamas and we could go back up into the attic"

"You actually want to go up there"

"This time I'm sticking to it"

"Good to know"

Simon made us dinner. Fish and Chips. Then me and Reena took showers and put pjs on. After we went into the attic with flashlights. I was flashing the light on the wall, going up on the ceiling. There was something on the wall. It looked like an entrance somewhere. Man there's so much of those.

"Reena"

"Yeah"

"Look at this" As I flashed the light on it.

"What in the?"

Reena then noticed a rope. We pulled it. Something came out falling on Reena.

"Ow"

"Are you okay"

"I don't know"

"We should get out of here"

"Yeah, but you're possibly gonna need to help me"

"Okay"

I helped her up. Had her leaning against me. We were walking downstairs.

"What are you doing up there" Simon startled me.

"Um me and Reena were just hanging out up here"

"Okay. Why do you have her like that"

"Why not? We are best friends" As we went down the stairs, going next to my room, going in.

I put Reena on the couch.

"Thanks"

"No problem"

"You should get some sleep, especially because that thing falling on you"

"Yeah. But can you not go up to the attic without me"

"Why"

"Because It's scary and creepy up there, something could happen to you and plus you are scared of the attic anyways"

"Yeah you're right"

Then we went to bed. Later on. At 10:30. I woke up. I'm curious what fell on Reena, so I'm gonna go up there. Grabbed a flashlight, made sure Reena was asleep. Then went upstairs with the key, opening the attic.