Reena

I woke up, getting out of bed to get ready for school. I got everything for school. I did my hair, got dressed, got my backpack, making sure I have everything, made my lunch and now I'm just eating my breakfast.

"Hi sweetie" my mom

"Hi" (as I ate)

"Your teacher told me that your doing a pen pal program"

"Yeah"

"Would you tell me about it"

"Well we had to pick a country who a person there is gonna do it too and I chose England and I've been talking to a girl named Elise, who's obviously British"

"Cool"

When I was done with my cereal I put it in the sink.

"Are you ready for school"

"Yep" I said with my backpack on.

I went to school. During gym.
I had my gym uniform on. I waited with the rest of class for class to start.

"Reena"

"Hey Daisy what's up"

"Not much you"

"Nothing"

I noticed Amanda coming in late.

"What are you looking at"

"Nothing"

"You were looking Amanda weren't you"

"How do you know Amanda"

"Cause she's like the most popular girl in school, well in her mind she is"

"So she's delirious"

"Clearly"

"She's the rudest person I've ever met"

"Why would you say that"

"She was rude to me when I was looking in the mirror in the locker room"

Daisy was about to say something but I interrupted her- "To be honest I was a little rude to her"

"How were you rude to her"

"Well she was saying how could I not know her since she's the most popular girl in school and which I told her why didn't any one notice. Then she got mad and walked out of the locker room"

"Oh. I wouldn't say you were rude"

When I was about to say something it was the time to start gym. We were doing gymnastics. When I was on the bar, Amanda had my foot on something. It made me fall off the bar. Which I hurt my head.

"Ow"

My face was red as others laughed at me. I was completely humiliated. The only one wasn't laughing was Daisy. I ran out crying. Daisy ran after me.

"Reena" I heard her calling for me.

I was in the bathroom stall.

"Reena I know you're in there especially since I can see your feet"

I came out.

"Okay I know Amanda embarrassed you but it's not the end of the world"

"It is to me since I've always been bullied since I was a kid. People has always made fun of me"

"Really"

"Yes"

"Did you tell anybody ever"

"Yes I've told my teachers but they have never done anything about it"

"Have you told your mom"

"No"

"You should and if this ever happens again and you don't tell your mom, I'm gonna tell her"

"You don't even know my mom"

"Maybe not, but I'm going to"

"Even though I've known you for like a few days you're like my best friend"

"Thanks" Daisy said as we hugged.

"Come on we should get back to class. Oh wait, is your head ok"

"Yeah it's fine"

After school

When I was in my room, I was working on my letter to Elise.

Dear Elise,
How have you been? Do you have any good news? I could really use some good news. Could I tell you about something? I've been bullied my whole life since I was little, I never really had any friends. And a girl at my new school, Amanda is really mean. She made me fall off the bar in gym when we were doing gymnastics today. I was completely humiliated. May I ask this? Could you tell me more about your life? I actually did meet a friend in my new school though, Daisy. She's really nice. Today she comforted me when Amanda humiliated me. I'd really like to know about you more. Maybe I could even come and visit you in England sometime. I'd really like to see you in person and actually talk together. But for now, I'll talk to you soon once you get this.
Sincerely,
               Reena

Later on I made myself dinner, took my shower, put new clothes on. Hanged out in my room til it was late. Then went to bed.