Elise & Reena

Reena:
I couldn't believe who I saw, it was Elise.

"How are you here"

"I flew here"

"How"

"I mean after we hung up, I realized the only thing that was important to me is you. And that I want to be with you for the rest of my life so I flew here to be with you"

"Your so sweet, but my Aunt Marie would freak if she found out you were here. Plus how long would you be here? Even though I regret asking that"

"Maybe 5 or 6 months"

"Are you crazy"

"Actually the reason I'm here is to meet my Uncle. Simon let me leave, while he'd cover for me"

"I'm flattered to see you, but I'm sorry he's not here"

Elise:

Huh?

"What do you mean not here?"

"He went to Ireland"

"Ireland? My parents are there"

"Oh yeah. This is bad"

"Ya think"

I heard someone coming out, it's probably Reena's aunt.

Reena:

"Hide"

"Why"

"My Aunt would freak if she saw you, hide!"

"Okay"

Elise went over the fence as the bottom of the house covered her.

"Who was that"

"A delivery man"

"What for"

"This is what he gave me after I signed his paper" Aunt Marie said as she showed me something that basically looked old and valuable. It kind've looked familiar. Wait a second, I've seen this in Elise's attic. I think Elise peeked up because I heard a "Oh no".

Elise stayed with me, while hiding from Aunt Marie for a month. At the end of the month.

I was waking up in the morning. Elise was sleeping on the air mattress.

"Elise wake up, it's 9:58" (as I took my pillow and threw it at her).

"Hey" Elise said as she woke up.

"Why wake me?"

"It's 9:59"

"Oh"

Elise stood up.

"Want to get breakfast"

"Yeah"

I climbed over the end of my bed, standing by my door, opening it. As I did, Aunt Marie was there! Elise was standing right by me.

Elise:

Me and Reena were in shock as we saw her Aunt right there.

"Aunt Marie, what are you doing"

"I was gonna wake you. Is this Elise you told me about"

"No"

Her aunt can tell that she's lying.