Chapter Thirty-Four: Hot in California(Short filler)

*Elapsed time 2 months*

*~Prince's POV~*

*

*

*

You know, I've been in California at least 4 or 5 times the past two months back and forth and I haven't seen my so-called competition Michael Jackson around here ANYWHERE! I just want to have a little fun with the boy...nothing's wrong with that, is it? Little does he know...this time isn't just a visit anymore. I moved here. So I pray he's fucking ready for what's in store...

"Jermaine! Quit fucking around before we're late for our doctor's appointment! Like, come on! DO you want to find out what I'm having or not?" Bernice fussed, waddling to the door with her purse. "Bernice, please quit yelling!" Jermaine frowned as he rolled his eyes and grabbed Bernice's hand, holding it tightly as he closed the front door. He helped Bernice get into the car and smiled as he got into the driver's side. "I'm hoping it's a boy." He said sweetly. "I want a girl...maybe a girl would be easier for me to control...I have no experience with little boys." She groaned. "Buuut. Whatever this baby may be, I'm still going to love it unconditionally." To say Bernice was only six months along, her stomach was pretty big already! But Jermaine didn't care. He still thought she was the prettiest thing walking.

"Michael, when are you gonna fucking face the fact that you and Prince are GONNA end up having some type of fucking battle for the media?" Chris said in all seriousness

"Michael, when are you gonna fucking face the fact that you and Prince are GONNA end up having some type of fucking battle for the media?" Chris said in all seriousness. "Man...I don't think we will. I didn't even see the nigga the few days or weeks he was here!" Michael said. Chris shook his head and raised an eyebrow."What do you mean 'days or weeks' son? My nigga Prince MOVED here! He starts at our school Monday bro! You gotta start watching the news." Michael gave Chris a flushed look and groaned.

"....He...MOVED here? Like...MOVED moved?!" Michael asked, gritting his teeth. "Yeah. I don't know where but it must be nearby, in this county cause he's coming to our school Monday! So you might as well get that little 'I don't want any beef, heal the world' shit outcha head cause Prince could care less about that 'give peace a chance' shit you talkin' bout." Chris shrugged. And you know the people at school gone gas Y'all up anyway.

Michael shook his head and rolled his eyes. "I've got enough shit on my plate and now Prince being in the same school as me for an entire year...great." Chris laughed and looked off camera as he heard Royalty begin to cry in the other room. "Aye man, I'll be over once my momma gets home from work ight?" He said as he quickly threw up his deuces and ended the call. "I really can't deal with this shit right now," Michael mumbled and looked beside him at Amina, who was laying on his pillow smiling at him. "At least you've got something to smile about mama"

"MICHAEL!"Janet yelled from her bathroom, clearly irritated about something

"MICHAEL!"Janet yelled from her bathroom, clearly irritated about something. "WHAT!?" Michael yelled back. "SHUT THE HELL UP DUNK! I'LL KILL YOU!" Latoya yelled. Michael rolled his eyes and mumbled as he put Amina in her bassinet. "Why don't they ever call Joe for their bullshit...I'm only the father of one damn child!" Michael quickly ran down the hall and into Latoya's bathroom to find her holding Janet's face down in the toilet! Michael scoffed and pulled LaToya off of poor Janet, who got up soak and wet, with makeup trailing down her face. "I HATE YOU TOYA! YOU ALWAYS BULLY ME!" She screamed and Michael stood between them. "WHOAAA What the hell is wrong with you people?!" He asked, making Janet sit on the edge of the tub as he grabbed a towel to help her dry off.

"Janet embarrassed me in front of ALL the boys at the park today!" She fussed, crossing her arms. "I can't help that they all wanted to talk to me and not to you! It's not my fault I look better!" Janet rolled her neck and Michael shook his head and groaned. "LaToya...you're like 50 years older than Janet...and you tried to drown her...in the toilet...over some boys? She can't help their preferences! Hell, after those Playboy photo shoots, they've probably seen all they wanted anyway!" Michael fussed and pushed LaToya out of his way so he could go back to his room, leaving her standing there with her jaw dropped. "I'm going to the damn store to get some formula...Janet clean your self up before mom gets home and watch Amina until I get back." He said before walking out the door, slamming it."I can't wait to get my own damn place away from these idiots!" He mumbled to himself as he crossed the street.

A few minutes later, Michael had reached the store but noticed something weird. The store was surrounded by paparazzi and people from the local news... and they weren't there for him! He stood back and watched as their cameras flashed and cheers grew stronger until one of the news anchors noticed him. "It's Michael Jackson!" She exclaimed, causing the paparazzi to turn around and place their attention on him. He put his head down and walked through them, pushing his way into the store. Not looking in front of him, he walked into someone. "Oh my! I'm so sor-..." Michael stopped mid-sentence and his eyes grew wide. "Joseph...you should watch where you're going," Prince said with a cocky toned and he dusted himself off. "....It's you...." Michael snarled through his teeth. "Oh wow...even the Duchess of Pop is shaken by the presence of the King." Prince smiled as he looked up. Michael looked down at Prince and smiled. "Do you really want to start a problem with me while all these media folks are surrounding us, short stack?" "Why not give them a little show, wacko..."

HI GUYS! SORRY, THIS UPDATE IS SO LATE AND SO SHORT AND A CLIF HANGER BUT COLLEGE HAS STOLEN MY LIFE. BUT NOW THAT IT'S CHRISTMAS BREAK, IM GONNA TRY AND UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN!