Chapter-Twenty-Eight: Thanksgiving 'feast' (Filler)

"Wake up Jubalee! It's thanksgiving!" Michael yelled from outside, throwing pebbles at her widow. "Oh my gosh...REALLY MICHAEL! IT'S 4:30 IN THE MORNING!" Jubalee fussed to herself before opening her window. "Good morning Michael. What are you doing up at this ungodly hour?!" She whisper yelled to him. "You're gonna wake my parents crazy!!" Michael smiled. "Well, I don't sleep good at night and Amina is sleeping with mom and dad so, I was wondering could I come up and chill with you...if you're down with that." Michael shrugged. 

"Yeah but, how are you gonna get up here? If I open the door, the alarm's gonna go off!" Jubalee giggled. Michael pointed to the tree that was right beside her window. "Babe, I climb trees, remember?" Michael laughed and climbed the tree to Jubalee's room in no time. She laid in her bed and Michael laid beside her. "My parents are gonna kill me if we get caught." She whispered through her giggle. "Yours? My Father would blow his top!" He cuddled Jubalee into his chest and played in her hair. "I'm kinda glad you came anyway. I couldn't sleep either." Jubalee sighed. "Well, I can put you to sleep like I did last time Jubalee." Michael giggled. "What do you mean baby?"

 "I've been up just thinking about you..." Michael blushed. "What about me?" she asked. "I want to taste you again...badly." He bit his lip and Jubalee shuttered under his stare. The poor girl was speechless! Michael bit her lip as they proceeded to make out. He switched positions so that he was on top, taking his thumb and rubbing her spot through her panties. Jubalee bit her finger so she wouldn't moan too loud. Michael then removed her panties with his teeth while seductively looking into her eyes. "Michael please...I need it..." He put her left leg over his shoulder and suck two of his fingers before gently sliding them into her, while flicking his warm tongue up and down her clit. 

Trying not to scream, Jubalee covered her face with her pillow. Michael's warm, soft tongue, giving her an unknown high, sending her over the edge. Her walls began to pulsate and tighten around Michael's tongue and he got an idea. He licked JJ's wetness from his lips and laid down. "Come here Kitten..." He whispered Jubalee crawled to him and he pulled her down onto his face. She whimpered and moved her hips to the rhythm of his skillful tongue. Inching closer to her climax, she pulled Michael's hair and tried to back away from him, but he held her down on his face. "Where do you think you're going?" He giggled. "I-I'm gonna...I'm gonna..." Jubalee managed to whimper before she threw her head back, letting her release squirt onto Michael's awaiting tongue. She weakly slid down to Michael's chest, still moaning lightly. "Michael, when will you make love to me?" She whispered in his ear. "When the time is right, my love." He kissed her forehead and just like last time, she fell asleep in no time! Michael held her for a few hours until the sun began to rise. He snuck back into his room before anyone could notice he was gone...

"Jubes! Time to get up! Your mother wants you to bake the cake." Bernice said, throwing a peanut at Jubalee to wake her up. "Really? A fucking peanut?" Jubalee yawned. "Yeah. I had a taste for honey roasted. At first I was gonna throw the fucking lamp but, I changed my mind..." B shrugged and sniffed. "Hey, why does it smell like Michael in here? Something you need to tell me?" Bernice smirked. "No! No, there is nothing I need to tell you!" She said nervously. "So, why are your panties...on top of the covers instead of under the covers, on your body like they're supposed to be? You know what, don't worry about it. Just wash that sin off before you set foot in this kitchen.  K?" B smirked . "Wha-...how did you smell that?!" JJ asked. "I'm pregnant JJ. Haven't you heard that pregnancy increases your sense of smell?" B shook her head and walked out of Jubalee's room. "Dammit Bernice!" Jubalee laughed and got up to go shower.