The After Affect

She pulled away. Her eyes widened with the realization of what she had done.
"What just happened?" Emily asked.
"What I-" oh my God what have I done. I could have just ruined everything.
"I uh have to go," she said to me.
Ugh I did something wrong. What would I have done that would have done this. Why am I such an idiot? Oh my god. I just wish I didn't do it. Ugh.
bedo bedo bedo
Oh my god the trackers are coming! I ran as fast as I could. Through my house up the stairs and through the portal. Back to my dads room where my brother was waiting.
"What were you doing back in that dimension?" He asked
"Oh uh nothing."
" What was it or I'm telling dad?"
"OK fine." I looked around the room to make sure no one was around.
"So I went back to talk to Emily."
"Really? What happened?" He asked nervously.
" Well we watched a movie, played with sticks like they were swords. You know the usual stuff we do together. Then we went outside. She sat on my truck and she looked so so so so pretty with the wind on her hair and the moons glow reflecting off her eyes making them look even prettier than usual. When I sat next to her I told her this and how lucky I am to have her. Then we waited a little bit on silence. Well then I kissed her. Then she well- ugh I messed up."
"Well did you use your magic on her?" My brother asked.
"Even if I did it wouldn't have worked because were not a couple and your magic wasn't on one of us."
"Wellll,"
"You used your magic on me! How could you? Emily WAS my best friend and maybe she still would be if you didn't have to medal with it!"
"I'm sorry you just haven't had an actual girlfriend and I thought I could help by giving you a little push and I thought it would be a good idea because she is your best friend so you were already really close."
"Yeah well now I don't have a best friend and now instead of her just not remembering who I am and that I was her best friend is that now shell hate me when it kicks in. Gods!"
I left as soon as possible. I have no friends, most people who do know me hate me. Why am I still here? I guarantee that life would be better if I was never born. Emily would be a popular person probably winning awards for how pretty she is. My dad won't have to worry about two kids, especially ones that fight all the time. Maybe my mom would still be alive. Maybe Amber and Anthony would have never have fallen for each other.
Yeah OK its official- life would be better with out me. Even for me it would be better, I would have never gotten bullied or anything or gotten Emily into that mess. Who needs someone to break up people any way? Then I went into the kitchen to get a snack but instead I found this drawer with really sharp knives. When I took one out I wanted to see how it cut so I got out a tomato and cut the skin to where the juice just flooded out. Sweet.