The mission

BUZZ BUZZ went dipuc's phone with a text from his brother.

Tell dad I'm going to be late for dinner hanging out with Samantha tonight.

He always out with some girl, just because he's cupid. He is constantly being chased by girls. Once I was dating Samantha, yep same girl my brother is hanging out with tonight but when she came over to meet my dad she ignored me and fell for my brother. Whatever I've gotten used to it I've never really liked anyone but her and she was my first mission anyway, so actually I've never like liked anyone before
BUZZ BUZZ
Another text, what now are you making her feed you. Oh its a text from HQ.
MISSION ALERT!! DAD WILL TELL YOU MORE WHEN HOME.
yay a new smell, i love destroying peoples love life.
"Dipuc are you home I have a mission for you and your brother." My dad screamed to from the kitchen.
"Yeah I'm in the living room." I told him.
"Get in here this mission is pretty cool."
As I walked in I could see the excitement on his face. Then it dropped to disappointment when he realized that my brother wasn't there.
"Where's your brother?" My dad questioned me.
"He's out with Samantha again." I explained." So what's the mission? Why is everyone so excited?" I asked getting excited to hear about the mission.
"Son you need to break up another couple."
"OK I always do that but why is this mission so special?" I asked confused on why people were getting so insanely excited over what I do like everyday.
"Well you have to enroll in a human high school." My dad explained.
What the school I'm enrolled in now doesn't except me and they all have powers, they don't even like me. Oh here comes the anti-love god. Oh my god hide he'll break us apart. So as you can probably tell I'm not really popular for the right reasons. There are two main reasons one is because I go around splitting couples up. The other reason is because of my dumb brother. He always gets all the attention by the girls like why do you all like the strong blonde haired white clothes wearing, ice cold blue eyes, chiseled jaw type pearly white teeth . Do any of you like the brown shaggy hair with glasses who doesn't work out that often and wears all black with blue grayish eyes? Of course you don't because all you do is pay attention to my brother. Every single guy pays attention to him to they all want to be his friend, they all want him on the sports teams. Its so annoying he gets good grades and is good at sports well I'm good at school too. Maybe you would know that but oh wait you hardly know I'm here-ish.