Day 2

"Hey whats up bro?" My brother asked as we walked to school.
"Why do you always ask, nothing has changed?"
"I don't know I just needed a started to this."
"To what?"
"I'm sorry."
Then everything was a blur for like the next 5 minutes. I don't remember anything. The first thing I remembered was entering the school.
When I did walk into school I walked straight to my locker. When I got there I expected nothing out of the ordinary but nothing in my world seems to be ordinary. When I did get to my locker what I saw well I had no words. What I saw was Amber pressed against her locker with one leg around Anthony. He had his arms around her waist. Either he was about to swallow her or they were kissing a lot. Also she was wearing heels, the shortest shorts possible and a cropped top. Where was the Amber I knew. The one that didn't care how she dressed. The one who would wear and worn out t-shirts with shots that would go about 3 inches above her knee not 6. And the one who would wear the same black converse every day. The one who only saw Anthony as a friend. I knew what would happen if I went over there but I didn't have a choice I had books in my locker that I needed to get. So I just took a deep breath and went over to my locker. When I got there they stopped but I kept going opening up my locker.
"Oh look it'd the king of losers." Amber said
"Ha oh come on he's so out of place here he would never be voted king."
Wow I was used to being hurt, made fun of, being an outcast but this time it hurt more probably because I never had friends back at my old school. Well I had Emily but she never picked on me. So then i just grabbed my books and left to my class. It was fine until the end of class. When I left for trigonometry Anthony stopped me on the hallway.
"I told you to back off. You see what can happen when dwebs like you aren't in the way. True love can finally occur."
"Oh please you would have never have gotten her if it wasn't for ma- never mind." I said and stated to walk away.
"Wow can't think of a reason why she won't go out with me that's because were perfect together."
That's when I got mad. So mad I didn't think right. So mad I could have ruined everything right there.
"Anthony likes Amber but it must not be so rip his heart and rip it out good."
"What are you doing trying split us up. Well its not going to w-"
He was cut off because when I get mad and I split people up on purpose I use a lot of power so they get thrown but this time it was different I was thrown too but harder. I was thrown against the lockers and my head it first so I was knocked out.
When i woke up I was lying on the couch with my dad above me.
"Are you awake Dipuc?"
"Yeah what happened?"
" I don't know, what were you thinking you could have exposed us. Were supposed to stay hidden."
"I'm sorry I don't know what came over me."
"Well it better not happen again. Now I'm going to go back to work go back to bed and ice your head."
"OK."
Then my dad went up stairs. I had always wondered how he go to work since it was in the other dimension so i followed him making sure not make any noise. I followed my dad into his bedroom where I saw him walk into a mirror and through. I think I just found my way back to normal sorta. All I had to do was wait about an hour till school let out to go through the portal. So while I waited I mostly
slept because I was tired.