Pink Elephants

I was having some trouble getting into my account on here so sorry for the long wait! I promise I already have documents on my laptop for the next chapters that I've been working on. Thanks for all the love, guys!

Hospital Room

9:47 am

"I'm not drinking that are you crazy?"

Heather closed her eyes and puffed up her cheeks with air.

"What in the hell are you doing?"laughed Jason as he gently tapped her forehead making her fall back into the pale blue hospital pillow.

"If that's a witchy witchcraft drink that's supposed to heal me or take away the evil spirits or whatever then I'm gonna do whatever I can to protect myself!"

"By closing your eyes and impersonating Glow when he got those bee stings last summer?"

"Shut-"

She sat up in the bed ready to push him off when the door opened and the smell of lilies filled the room.Again.

"Hey guys- whoa" Jules shook her head as she placed the bouquet on the window sill and sat down on the love seat in the corner next to the sink.

"Flowers? AGAIN? People take this cancer dying thing way too seriously."

"They could be giving you embalming cream but I guess the flowers works too."

"Wow Jase too it's only 9:47 in the am can we stop please.

"What's up with you?" asked Heather taking a sip from her orange juice.

"Nothing. Last night was crazy. Where's Brandon?"

"At home. Texted me this morning said he wasn't feeling good. Poor guy."

"I might stop by there on my way back from picking up some dinner. How does Chinese sound?"

11:17 AM

*ding

Brandon rolled over and sneezed as he reached for his phone on the nightstand.

8 New Text Messages

From: Jules

He buried his face into his pillow when he heard the door open with an exchange of "good mornings"between his mom and Jules.

He smiled as he heard her purposely stomping her way up the carpeted staircase.

"I didn't know impersonating a baby panda was supposed to make me fear your impending wrath." he laughed while dodging a stuffed animal flying through mid air.