Deep down inside her dark, evil, awkward soul, I know that she's flipping out! I can tell. Whenever they are near each other they have such great chemistry!

My "OTP" senses are tingling, and they never failed me!

MOEE~

Black Star's POV

Patty, Soul, and I all cheer because of the punishments Maka and (Y/N) would have to do.

Tsubaki simply giggles.

As for Kid and Tiffany? They seem to be in their own little world right now conversating on symmetry. Maka pouts and mumbles incoherent words. That I don't pay attention to.

As for (Y/N), she's still in a state of shock.

To be honest I wouldn't really call (Y/N)'s punishment a punishment, more like a reward! Because she gets to hang out with a god like me! I mean who wouldn't??

No seriously, tell me who wouldn't because I'm JUST THAT AWESOME! YAHOOO!

"Well, it's now or never Maka!" Tsubaki says pushing the shaking blonde forward.

We all snicker as she slowly walks up to her dad. Looking back at us each with watery eyes, hoping that she wouldn't have to go through with the punishment.

Seeing that we wouldn't give in, she sighs.

Finally, she taps Spirit's shoulder and he turns around.

"Erm.. papa.. would you...would you.. like to hang out with me sometime? Just you and me..?" She mumbles looking away.

Spirit drops his jacket, as his jaw goes limp.

He just stares at her for the longest time, not believing that she asked to hang out with him. As if a bomb exploded in his brain due to being overjoyed, he immediately answers her.

 As if a bomb exploded in his brain due to being overjoyed, he immediately answers her

"YES YES YES. LET'S GO MAKA-CAKES!" He says grabbing her hand and running off with her.

"I HATE YOU GUuUuUuUUUUYS" she yells, the bumpiness of her voice overpowering her sentence.

Everyone bursts out into laughter as Maka looks back at us growling.

"Well guys, I gotta go! I'm super duper tired, and I think I'm just gonna chill at home. DON'T BE LATE (Y/N)!" Tiffany says waving us goodbye and walks away from the basketball court.

"P-Patty and I will walk you home! Just to make sure you don't get kidnapped or anything!" Kid says grabbing Patty's arm and racing after the green haired girl.

"Mm yeah, I think I'll head out also, I'm going to study for the exams that are coming up soon. Don't be too late Black Star. Bye (Y/N), have fun!" Tsubaki says waving at us.

I turn to where (Y/N) is sitting and plopped down beside her.

"W-We lost... we.. we actually lost... I WOULD'VE THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD'VE WON, OUT OF ALL PEOPLE. BY YOU BEING 'ALMIGHTY' AND EVERYTHING!" (Y/N) snaps at me.