Chapter 20

Steve pov

I had to hand it to the kid, he could take control of a situation pretty well. We all left the room and Furry, I mean Fury told he wanted us in the conference room. We nodded and turned around. When we got thee and we were all seated Fury said. "When comes to the days that you have him I want you all in high alert. It's pretty obvious he's strong, skilled, smart, and it's pretty obvious he hasn't shown his full power yet. There's something he's hiding I want you guys to figure it out. I don't care how you do. You can gain his trust you can beat it out of him I don't care I just want information." He said. When he came to the part where he's was hiding something Bruce shifted uncomfortably, like he knew something we didn't. No one seemed to notice so I didn't say anything about it. I'll have to ask him later. "So Bruce I want at least one thing from each of you understand? And it has to be useful." He said and we all nodded. "Oh yes, Banner did you find anything out while you were giving him a check up?" Nick asked turning to Bruce. "Yes but you can't tell him that I told you." He said nervously and a little guilty by the looks of it. "He has scars all over his body. I mean like really bad, some are long some are short some look years old others look as recent as a few days ago." He said while looking down. "Did he say how he got them?" Clint asks with just a tad bit of concern. "No he wouldn't tell me he just that he's had a hard life." "Well I want answers and I want them soon!" That was Fury's last words before he left the room. I looked up at the clock and saw that it was midnight. "Well guys I think it's time to turn in." I said while standing. There was a chorus of ok's and yeah's. We all left the room and I went to my room. I changed and then flopped onto the bed. I was out like a light once my head hit the pillow.

In the morning

Bruce pov

I woke up and thought about what Leo and I could do today and what I could get him to tell me. He's already told me so much. Maybe I could tell him what Fury said and he'll tell me something that didn't matter.

I got up and then thought. The kid hadn't earn anything at all since he got here. That's like two full days of not eating. The weird thing is that it didn't even seem like he noticed. Like he was used to it maybe he was. I mean where was he staying the whole time we couldn't find him? Maybe that's what he'll tell me. I just hope I can get something out of him.

I walked into his room but he wasn't there. Then I noticed that when I opened the door it was unlocked. "Oh cr*p." I muttered under my breath. "Jarvis the prisoner has escaped! Wake everyone else up this is a red alert!" I yelled. "Yes sir." The AI said in return. The alarms started blaring and everyone was up in seconds. We ran down the hallways and when we passed the kitchen Tony yelled "wait!" We did and he turned around and carefully stalked up to the door. He pushed it open and there in the kitchen eating a bowl of lucky charms was none other than Leo Valdez. "Hey sup guys?"

Leo pov

When I woke up in the morning my stomach growled fiercely. Then I remembered that I hadn't eaten anything since that night in my make shift house (which was three and a half days ago) I mean I've gone without eating longer than that but I want to eat if I'm given the option. I looked at he clock and it read 4:02. Great they won't be up for like another two to three hours. So I thought why not just get myself some food? So I undid the handcuffs and unlocked the door and walked out of the room. "Now where is the kitchen?" I asked out loud. "The kitchen is down the hall and the fifth door o the left." Said a robotic voice that was coming from the ceiling. "Um who are you and should I be worried about my mental health?" I asked out loud. "I am Jarvis, Tony Starks artificial intelligence." The voice Sadi. "Oh well thank you Jarvis. Can you do me a favor? If anybody asks don't tell them where I am or how to find me in any way. You know what just pretend that you didn't see me ok? I asked. "Why yes I can do that for you." He said back. I smiled and walked down the hall until I reached the fifth door to the left. I went in and there it was a huge kitchen. I went to the nearest cabinet and looked inside. Score! There just sitting there in all its glory a box of lucky charms, my favorite cereal EVER! How lucky. Pun defiantly intended right there. Anyway I went over to the fridge and got out the milk. I went through the other cabinets and eventually found a bowl. I poured my self the cereal and went over to the couch. I found the remote and just before I sat down I realized that I forgot a spoon. I went back in the kitchen and went through the drawers until I found a spoon.

I went back to the couch and turned on the tv. (Which was huge by the way) And when I turned on the tv real house wives of Miami was on. Hey why not so I sat there and watched it for a few minutes.

I looked at the clock in the wall and saw that it had already been an hour and a half so 5:30 I just sat there for about five more minutes when an alarm started blaring. Ahh they finally woke up. I heard foots steps pounding on the ground outside the door as they ran past. Then they stopped and I heard them slowly coming back and then the door opened to reveal.
(I thought about stopping here but why not keep going?) the avengers. "Hey sup guys?" I asked casually. "Jarvis you can shut down the alarms now." Tony said. The alarms stopped and they all turned to look at me. "How'd your get out of your room? We handcuffed you and locked the door with three different locks." Steve asked. "Well you already knew I could break out of handcuff cause I did it before, and the locks was something a friend blessed me with." I said which wasn't a lie, Hermes blessed me with the power to unlock any lock I came across. "Ok but how did you find find the kitchen and all the stuff to make cereal?" Clint asked. "Well you see I asked myself how to find the kitchen out loud and my good friend Jarvis here told me where to go. As for the cereal that was just a matter of looking through cabinets." I said back. "Well Bruce might as well get this day started right." I said and he led the way to his lab after making himself some toast.

Hey guys thank you for staying with me while I'm not updating that much. I've been really busy lately with stuff I really appreciate it. Thanks for reading!