Chapter 12

Leo pov

He wasn't lying they left me alone in this stupid cell for a half and hour. After five minutes my ADHD started acting up and I was taping and clicking everything. I took my little festus out of my tool belt and let him fly around while I just sat there watching and seeing how happy he is when he can run and fly around. I miss my full size Festus and all the stuff on the Argo ll. I just started randomly playing a drum solo on the table and chair when arrow guy walked in. I stopped and he sat down. I grabbed minnie festus before he could touch him and I glared at the guy. I mean if the one of the people that kidnapped you were trying to touch your stuff that you just made you wouldn't want them to touch it either so don't judge me. "I'm here to test your battle strategy stills." He said and thought ok so their going to do this kind of thing. I can so do it. So he got an Xbox and we started playing and I beat him in a matter of 3 minutes. I've had to face worse than some made up game aliens in a Machine. Plus I'm a son of Hephaestus so I know machines and I could see where the flaws were so it was easy.

Then the walking flag came in and sat down. "I'm here to test your strength." So he put his arm on the table. I shrugged and gripped his hand tight. There was a speaker and it said one..two..three! And we started we stayed in the middle for a about a minute. Then I suddenly got this huge burst of energy and pushed harder. His arm went down slowly then stopped about three inches from the table. Then I realized that this was a test and they were trying to see if I could beat someone that had not been beat before. So I was determined to win this cause I know that the other weirdos were sitting there behind the glass watching. A smerk grew on my face as I put one final effort into it and his hand hit the table and I let go and leaned back in my chair like it was the most natural thing in the world. He was surprised to the max. I mean his eyes showed surprise like I've never seen before, his mouth was hanging open, and his arms were limp at his sides. Somehow I knew that is what everyone else looks like behind the one way glass. Then I said "Close your mouth you'll catch flies." That seemed to snap him out of it. He stood up and left. Then I thought where did I get that burst of energy from? I mean there's noway I'm that strong, couldn't even beat Hazel at an arm wrestling match let alone a full grown bulky guy like that? Whee did that come from? Then there was a flash of light behind me and I turned around fast cause I knew that there was a god behind me. When I turned I saw the war God Ares. I was confused, I mean if the the war God randomly showed up when you get kidnapped you would be confused too. I bowed despite my confusion and waited for him to tell me to stand. He did and I said "I don't want to be rude or anything but what are you doing here?" "Well that extra burst of strength and energy that was me I blessed you." He answered. Now I was even more confused. "Why would you want to bless a weakling like me I thought you only like big buff people who love to kill?" I asked. "Well you see things on Olympus are as boring as heck right now so I thought what better way to make things interesting than to make the weakest person I've ever seen stronger in the middle of an arm wrestling contest with not only your kidnapper but a super soldier?" He said "I'm not sure wether to take that as a compliment or an insult." I said back. "Well kid now your stronger you can fight with any weapon and are more confident and aggressive." He said back. "Well I guess I better go before they come back so see ya kid, oh and use the gifts wisely." He finally said before leaving. Well that was interesting I thought to myself. Then after a few minutes later red came back in and told me to follow her so I did and thought why not I can easily escape with his new blessing of Ares. But then I thought wait that was the gift talking there's no way I can escape I don't even know where I am let alone the exit. She took me into a place looked like a gym. It had a fighting ring, waits, an Olympic size swimming pool, a gun range, a bow and arrow range, and a while bunch of punching bags in a line in the back of the room. They took me to the fighting ring and told me to go in. I did and then red told me what we were doing. "We're going to test your fighting skills." I could understand why I mean I beat them the first time and apparently they are supposed to be some super team judging the fact Ares called that other guy a super soldier. Then another voice came over the speaker and once again said "three.....two....one!" We started and she attacked. She came at me with a hard punch thinking that it would get me so she over committed and left her side wide open. I ducked and punched her hard in the side of her rib cage. She stumbled and winced so I took the distraction and kicked her legs out from under her. She fell to the ground and I jumped at her and grabbed her arm, but before I could get a good grip she yanked her arm away, twisted so she was on her back, and punched me in the face. It hurt but I shook it off. She took it as a distraction and tried to hit me again but I blocked it hit her in the sides multiple times. She then pulled her legs up and pushed me off her. I fell but quickly get up. I got mad. How dare they ruin my grieving time and then kidnap and force me to do some stupid tests? It's idiotic. And when I get angry it just makes me pushed harder. Rage fuels my thunder. So as we fought on I was moving with incredible speed. She couldn't strike a blow and then finally I pretended to go one way but went the other and she fell for it. I took her distraction and hit her with all my power and she fell to the ground awake but severely dazed. I walked over calmly and grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back and said " yield?" She nodded her head and got off of her walked out of the ring and sat down on a near by bench. The other people in the room wee shocked except metalman he was smirking and held out his hand while the other three people each put a twenty in this hand. I gave a small smirk and said "Well what's next?" Then the metalman said we're going to test your smarts and stuff like that next." Then I asked "what kind of smart stuff?" The engineering and math." He said back. I smirked and thought oh this is going to be fun for the best son of Hephaestus that has ever lived.

Yay long chapter! I hope you like it I might not update as often in the next week cause I have softball and then I have to go to my sisters softball them I have school to so take it easy on me pleases sorry if the updates are slow for a while. Hanks for reading!