I Walk Into Heaven To See It Burn

"I Love You."

"Z-Zerfef? But rose?"

"Rose is just an old friend of mine, but i have always loved you."

"I'm Gonna take a walk, i'll be home later..."

"O-okay..."

I took off everything but my jeans and i went to bed confused as to why she acted like that to my confession, but i figured that she was just stunned so i brushed it off.

Lucys POV

I was surprised by zeref, i almost didn't believe it, i mean why should i when rose can here, he stayed with her, stayed out late, didn't pay any attention to me and when he did i pushed him away, i didn't want him while she was still in the picture.

"maybe i should talk to momma about this."

I got into my angel form and flew through a cloud, but what i saw was pure hatered.

"LUCY YOU MUST LEAVE THEy HAVE DESTROYED HEAVEN SAVE YOUR SELF!"

"No, I will fight."

"lucy, unless you know some dangerously powerful magic you stand no chance!"

"Zeref Forgive me, LIMITER RELEASE... 30 STARS!"

My voice had a demonic ring to it and i felt a huge outburst of magic power, my wings and tail grew 10 feet long each my teeth turned to pure white fangs and my eyes pure blood red, my out fit was like miras satan soul except dripping with blood and i was bare footed, my hair was night black matted with blood, my only thought why so much blood? my mouth was also dripping with blood, it was rather... delicious.

"hmm, hmm, hmm, so the so called demons have come out of hell?"

"oh yea, and who are you miss im not even full demon?"

"I might not be full demon but I have the largest magic limiter in the history of mages you should bow you little asses down to me!"

"HAHAHAHA NOT A CHANCE! FULL DEMONS HELL ROAR!"

"Your roar is a little flat, try this on for size, BLOOD DRAGONS SECRET ART: DEMONS VOID!" He dissapered into a black hole and came out seconds later dead.

"now, that took no effort, Do you want to leave or die?" i smiled devilishly while they trembled in fear, it was fun!

"W-We will leave our queen of hell!" one by one they vanished and i put my limiter back on

"limiter put on 30 stars." 

"l-lucy?"

"momma please-"

"blood dragon magic, why?"

"momma, i-i had to."

"no you wanted to, your just like your father, hungry and thirsty for power you dont even realize what your getting yourself into!"

"DONT YOU EVEN SAY IM LIKE HIM, HE WAS A JACKASS WHO MARRIED HIS DAUGHTER OFF FOR MONEY!"

"YOUR FATHER WAS A KIND MAN UNTIL YOU WERE BORN! HE WAS COLD AND BITTER EVER SINCE THEN, YOUR THE ONE WHO RUINED HIS HAPPINESS! oh my- lucy i-"

"no i understand, i was a mistake that ruined your guys' life, if thats the case then remember this, even angels die, and once angels have fallen, they rot in hell."

"lucy please-"

"save it... Mother."

"no you- oh god please no!" i walked away leaving her crying form on the floor, i guess i was a mistake, i always felt like it but to find it was true, just. wow. i jumped off the cloud and flew to my front door, i walked inside only to realize it was 3 in the morning, i changed into my usual sweatshirt, no pants and i let my hair down.

"i need to call cancer for a trim, and another set of dye on my red and black. eh... i will*yawn* tomorrow."

i walked to my room and climbed into bed next to zeref and tried not to think about my mom, to think i thought she was loving, what a bitch.