Savior

Lucys POV

I was walking in the woods trying to find my way back to my lonely camp, I decided to go on a solo mission since team natsu asked if they could take lissanna on a job since she hadn't been on one in forever, i didnt mind i was happy to take a mission by myself for once. I was Coming upon my camp when i heard a roar, i turned around to see a green and purple at least 20 foot gorilla.

"IM GONNA MAKE YOU MY NEW WIFE!" i waited for the impact of his hand but it never came, instead i heard a loud thud and opened my eyes to see someone standing infront of the fallen figure.

"t-thank you." he looked shocked that i was walking nearer to him but i continued for i wanted to hug him for his kindness.

"p-please stop i'll hurt you." i continued to walk to him, i was feeling draw to him, i felt the need to hold him, keep him in my presence. i hugged him and his body tensed

Zerefs POV

Why do i not have the need to kill her? but before i knew it i melted into her embrace and remembered my guardian angel 100 years back , Can she be the one who will match to my power? the one who will save me?

"w-whats your name?"

"m-my name is l-lucy heartfillia." she is...

"I-Im zeref."

"as in the zeref?"

"yes..."

"why did you save me?"

"i dont know exactly but i can tell you something else..."

"what is that?"

"your mother layla heartfillia was a Shugo tenshi and your father was a Devil."

"so what am i?"

"You are both you can go though the gates of heaven and hell, and you can learn hell dragon magic, hell dark magic, and heaven dragon magic, and heaven light magic."

"So can i call you my Kurayami no tenshi?"

"Angel of darkness? okay but, i get to call you my Jigoku no tenshi."

"okay..." i seen her blush a little and this caused me to blush, no one has ever loved me before, at least i think she did.

"okay we are able to send mind messages, and we both have angel wings that can come out whenever we call them, you have new spells that you know by heart but i have to teach you how to use them properly because these are some of the most powerful spells know to mages."

"o-okay."

"it's getting late i should take you home."

"okay i'll lead the way!"

As we were walking we got closer to my apartment, once we got there i opened my door and let him inside, i sat my bag on the floor and walked to my dresser, i pulled out thigh high black socks, a black sweatshirt, and tight black sleep shorts.

"Im going to get in the shower, make yourself at home."

afterwards i got in the shower, feeling the warm water run down my back felt amazing since the frost dragon got angered with natsu and put a winter curse on mangolia it has been snowing for weeks the snow never pilled higher that 13 inches though, so i threw away anything summer related besides white and black tanks. i washed my hair and let the soapy water run down my back. after washing my body and taking in the warmth i got out and dried off. after drying my hair i put it into a messy bun and went to go to bed and sure enough zeref was pressed against the wall leaving plenty of room for me to lay down. I got in bed and laid down next to him and i felt his body shift sleepily as he laid an arm over my waist and pulled me closer to him, I gave into his embrace and turned around then snuggled into his chest and fell asleep.