Chapter one

(Y/n) PoV

I was running through a dark, misty forest. Tall, slender, wooden figures with long lean fingers stretched over me cutting through the thick, misty air. The rim of my feet was sinking into the boggy ground. The immense area had a dark feeling, I felt as if was was being watched. My heart was pounding out of my chest, I kept stumbling over the slippery , thick roots of the trees. I turned and saw the shadow out line of the figure that was chasing me, I looked forwards again. My foot stumbled again making me fall towards the wet, boggy ground.

As I woke up I gasped for air, I looked around my room "It was only a dream" I sighed. I have been having the same dream for this past month. I comb my (H/c) hair with my fingers and looked at the time. "Mm 10:00 am"

*knock* *knock*

I jerked up and walked to the door. I put my (S/c) hand on the cold handle and opened to see my personal bodyguard Tomi, Tomi had beautiful silky white hair with grey tips, that was tied into a ponytail. He had purple and blue eyes. He cleared his throat
"M-miss (L/n) your limo is waiting out side for you, you'll get your uniform when you get to cross academy" he said with a pink blush raising on his cheeks. I clapped my hands together "thank you I'll get changed and I'll be down in 2 secs" I gave him a genuine smile and closed my door. I put on a (F/c) top and some dark navy jeans.

I ran down the shining stairs to the big, wooden door. I put my shoes on and walked out to the limo. Tomi was already there, he opened the door for me, I got in and thanked him. "Tomi you know there not going to allow you to come into the academy" I said while I looked down at my legs "I have a plan" he smirked "I think I know what it is and I don't think they let cats or any pets in" I giggled "well now you can say since your mum is away at a business trip you have to take care of me" he put his arm around my neck and smiled "alright" I hugged him, yes you may think he's my bodyguard but I treat him like an older brother, he has always been there for me as long as I could remember.

(Time skip)

The car came to a holt. Tomi had changed into a white cat with grey running down his back and he had the biggest blue eyes. I got my bags out and he jumped into it. I Walked up the never ending stairs towards a gate that was separating me and the academy. I opened the gates then I heard a shout from the distance "hello, you must be the new student?!"

( AN-hello this is my first X reader hope you like it.)