Chapter Three

Y/n PoV

"So Y/n what made you move here in the first place?" Saki smiled "well my farther had a job here and I've always want to have the same job" I laughed "cool what's your dads job?" Saki looked at you "h-his job?" I stuttered 'I can't just say he was a vampire hunter or she'll think I'm crazy' "oh biologist..." I smiled "cool, we are here" I saw a big line off girls screaming and shouting names and I saw Yuki and Zero trying to stop them. Saki ran into the group of girls I just stood there watching, then the gates opened and all the girls stood there in awe. A group of female and male students came out in a white versions of the uniform, I wouldn't blame the girls they are really good looking. But something about them is off.

I couldn't but help to look at a certain male he had a short spiky blonde hair with ice blue eyes. You could just tell he was the most popular with the girls. All girls started walk away and Yuki ran to me "hello Y/n, sorry I had left you because Zero takes forever to get here and someone has to do the job" she says smiling at me "who's that" I pointed the boy with blonde hair "oh him, he's Hanabuse, why do u like him or something!?" she did a little giggle "No just...don't matter" the Hanabuse guy obviously caught me staring, he looked at me and gave a flirty smile.

My vision went blurry and I felt faint I saw a flashback of the trees in my dreams. Someone put there arm on my shoulder. I jumped at the feeling and looked to see Yuki looking worried "are you ok Y/n?" "Yeah, just feel a bit tired I'm going to go back to my dorm" I gave her a bright fake smile

(Time skip)

I opened my door and to see Tomi sitting down on my bed reading a book "Hello Y/n, how was your first day?" "It was ok, do you know there's a night class?" "No, why?" He looked confused as ever "I want to go and find out some more about them, there something unnatural about the way they are" "How are you going to find out" he gave a cheek grin "I'm going to go to there dorm and look around" I rubbed my hand together
"I like the way your thinking Y/n" he grinned even more

(An- sorry for a short chapter but I'm in an airport right now on my way from Spain and I have to put plane mode on so I'll post another chapter after we have got home!
Thank you guys)