Ch: 11

"Y/n what are you going to do?" He looked concerned for you. "I...I really don't know, I still want to carry on with my Dads dream..but I don't want anyone to get hurt.." You looked down to your lap.
Tomi sat down next to you and hugged you "Follow what your heart and don't let anyone get in the way of your dreams" he whispered and with that you fell asleep.

*Next morning*

You were walking down the corridor and happened to bump into Zero. "Hey, Zero" you smiled at him, "Oh hi there y/n, I actually wanted to ask if
You want to go to town with me and Daichi? We thought of getting some notes down for the project" He smiled, 'wait what, he just smiled!???' You mentally fangirled to yourself. It's took you a minute to get back to reality. You looked up at the silver haired boy "Yes, I'll be happy to join you."

Time skip

Class had just finished sadly the day dragged, so you walked with a skip and you went to your dorm to get dressed into some comfy clothes.

When you got to the gate you Smiled as you saw Zero and...Daichi... "hey Guys" you greeted them with a warm smile.

Zero lead the way till you guys got to a quite cafe. You all walked in and you looked around in awe. You found a booth to sit in and you all got out you pens and note pads.

Time skip

You stretch you arms and look around, Daichi and Zero were just packing there stuff up. You got back to your dorms, "See you guys tomorrow in class" you waved to them and you guys split up and went your on your way.

Next morning-

You woke up and you saw Tomi lying next to you sleeping peaceful. You brushed some of his white hair out of his face to see his pale face, you smiled at your dear friends and kissed his cheek before you went to get dressed.

As you walked down the hallway you saw Yuki and your ran up behind her. "Hey Yuki!!" You shouted to her, she jumped out of her skin. "Jeez, Hey y/n, how are you?" She asked and smiled warmly, you looked at her neck closely and saw she had a plaster. "I'm good, what's that on your neck" you asked. She look at you in a panicked(?) way "err..I just cut my neck" she said. " ah ok anyway I'll see you later" you waved and walked down the corridor to your class.

An- Hello guys I'll be updating soon again expect a new chapter on Sunday, thank you for 10k reader!! I'm so chuffed (^ω^)