Chapter 26.

The entirety of the month of November so far had been filled with nothing but me trying to convince my mom that I needed to go to England for my world geography class at school. Harry had even typed up a permission slip and other paper work that went along with my case. I felt bad lying to her but this was the only way.

After weeks of begging and convincing, she finally gave in and took me to get my passport. The closer it got to time for England, the more nervous and excited I got.

I followed Harry out of his house with my bags and into his car.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

I nodded as I closed the car door. I'd never been out of the country before and England was one of my dream destinations. The thought of spending a week all alone with Harry there was overwhelming in the best way. We could be a real couple there, a couple who could be out in the open.

Harry held my hand as he drove down the road and out of town towards the airport. The sun was just beginning to come up and I was starting to squirm.

"Calm down." Harry said, smiling and squeezing my hand.

"I can't." I said back with a laugh. "I really can't."

I was buzzing and couldn't keep the smile off my face when he walked into the front doors of the airport. It was huge and Harry and I walked through the crowd towards our terminal hand in hand, pulling our suitcases behind us.

After going through airport security we only had to wait a few minutes until it was time to board the plane. I had my purse on my shoulder and my carry on duffle bag on my other one. Harrys hand laid on the small of my back as we found our seats. This vacation was going to be amazing.

It was a direct flight, lasting somewhere around ten hours. Halfway through I had fallen asleep on Harry's shoulder, our hands laced together. He woke me up gently with a kiss to my lips when the plane was about to land. My eyes flitted open and I gave him a smile followed by another kiss.

It took a little extra time to get through airport security than normal because the officials had to check my passport. After what seemed like ages, Harry and I were riding in the backseat of a black s.u.v with tinted windows. He'd told me that he already had all of our arrangements planned so I didn't question where we were going. I assumed a nice hotel.

I watched out the windows at all the buildings as we passed them. With the different time zones it was almost morning again and I was just beginning to really see the beautiful architecture of the city. Fifteen minutes passed in silence, but it wasn't awkward silence. Harry was just letting me take it all in, and also I could tell that he was tired. Maybe he hadn't slept on the plane as much as I had.

The s.u.v came to a stop and I was surprised we were in front of a really nice house instead of a hotel.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"This is my house," Harry said, "for when I'm staying here in London."

"You never told me that you had one over here."

Harry gave me a smile and held my hand as we climbed out of the vehicle. "I wanted it to be a surprise."

Harry helped me with my bags and we made our way up to the impressive house as the vehicle pulled away. He stopped on the porch, pulling a key from his pocket, and unlocked the door. He stood back and let me inside first. I gasped as he turned on the lights because this house was even more beautiful than the one back in the U.S.