Chapter 2- Where have the years gone?

Chapter 2

"You son of a bitch."

I groaned in frustration while we road to my old school. It's just been two years and I already didn't want to go back to that hell whole.

"Come on, Layla. It won't be that bad." Laughted Brent.

"It's not like we're asking you to kill yourself." Lucas said grinning.

"You might as well." I sighed.

"We might as well, what?" Tray said jamming to his iPod.

Lucas was officially my new mate, he was the one that saved me after all. I owe him my life for what he did. He even helped me reach my goal. I loosed all the weight and began my new life. I'm his mate, but he hadn't marked me just yet. I've lived my new life for two years...And now... We're going back...

"I'm going to kill you all in your sleep."

Mike bolted up. He was asleep.

"Now you got my attention." He said wide awake now.

We all laughed.

"So? Layla I bet everyone will be sooo surprised to see you after these two years."

"Hardly," I mumbled.

We arrived at my old school. They stepped out the car, I stayed.

"Come on Layla. Come out come out." Mike teased. I groaned even louder then before as I stepped out the car, and slammed the door behind me.

"I. Hate. You. All."

"We love you too."

We walked into TGE school building. It hasn't changed at all. I felt a chill and my mood changed. I felt depressed. No surprise there. We wee greeted by a woman. I believe she was the assistant principal... Whatever happened to the old one.

"Hello my names is Ms. Shaw. I'm the new assistant principal. I know some of your are wondering what happened to the old one well... She had some... Difficulties."

' More like she got fired' Lucas commented in my head.

'She was a bitch can you blame them?'

'No.'

"Please follow me." She led us into the office. We sat down in the lounge as the principal walked in holding our files.

He shook his head. By the looks of it he wasn't pleased. He pointed towards the first seat. Which unlucky Mike was in.

"Mike C. Shawn. Vandalized school property."

"I only redecorate."

" Sent sixteen people to the hospital."

"Hey, they started it. I only ended it."

"Involved in numerous fights. Sent thirty people to the hospital, and destroyed school documents."

"Like I said before they start I end. And it was only a small fire. I mean who forgets to put sprinklers in a school building. Never less the Principals office."

He sighed and moved to the next seat. Which was Tray.

"Tray A. Clarkson. Vandilizam on school property."

"No comment."

"Sent sixty people to the hospital and almost killed someone in the process."

"No comment."

"Highjacked the schools bus and when you got caught you said you were only taking it for a joyride."

".... No comment."