I then straighten my long blonde hair so it flowed down to just below my breast. And I would then put 'I heart 1D' on my cheeks but I'll do that just before I get their.

I then went into lotties room and helped lottie get ready. Again, she wore a top that had all the boys on it, shorts and a pair of sandles and a 'I love zayn malik' jumper. It looks super cute. She let me put eye shadow and lipstick on her. We then went down stairs to have breakfast. (By the time we got down stairs it was 11:30)

I saw that lily was wearing the same 1D top as lottie and some pink legging with some little cow girl boots. And kenzie was wearing a 'Crazy Mofo' crop top and shorts and ankle boots. Kenzie set the camera up and we all had a photo.

*concert*

"Tickets please" the security women said, kenzie handed her our tickets and we was allowed through. "Alright, stay close" kenzie said. "I'm 16, I know wear to go" I replied to her with a bit of gobbyness. "Yes, but you've also never been to a concert that has thousands of crazy screaming fans, now let's go find our seats" she replied back

We found our seats and before you know it the concert started and then finished.

"Thank you manchester we love you" I heard harry shout as he waved to the crowd

"I LOVE YOU TOO HARRY" I shouted from the 3rd row. He looked over and winked at me. 'OMG! Best day ever' I thought.

*meeting them*

"OMG! Kenzie look!" I screamed as I carried lily on my waist but then put her down and started walking with her.

"Daddy!!" Lily shouted

"No, no, no, shhhh" kenzie said to her. "Your not allowed to tell him" she whispered to lily

"He's going to find out sooner or later" I whispered back. "Yes and I prefer it was later" she shouted/whispered back to me. And then the boys made our way over to us. Niall noticing kenzie straight away, there eyes locking together.

Niall's POV

As I finished taking a photo with a girl aged about 12 I saw another group of girls coming our way. Me and harry started walking over to them until I recognised one of the girls. One of the was kenzie, I'm sure it was. Kenzie was my best friend when I was little we did everything together, until I auditioned for x factor and then things faded.

"Kenzie?" I said, well sort of whispered as I was walking over to them. All she did was look a little guilty and waved a little. "Beth?" I said again. "Hi niall" beth replied smiling. "You know each other?" Harry asked us.

"Errrm, yeah" I replied "we were friends when we was little" I started again. And then I heard the rest of the boys walk over.

"OMG! Kenzie, ahh! I love you" beth screamed hugged her and then asked for a picture with all of us. I think she liked harry the most. Well she did have a 'I love harry' jumper.

I pulled kenzie over to one side so we could talk. "Kenzie what are you doing here?" I asked her. "It was beth's 16th a couple of days ago, I got her back stage passes for her birthday. She replied a little scared I wouldn't believe her.

I could see the boys cooing over the little girl standing with beth and lottie, I think the youngest sister was lottie. But then who's the tiny one.

"Who's the little girl?" I asked her. She breathed heavily

"I-I I can't, I'm sorry" she replied. "Girls, come on we're leaving" she shouted to the others

"Wait, kenz!" I shouted, but I couldn't leave, if I left I would get mauled by photographers.

I'm going to find out what was up with her.

The boys came over to me and asked me what was wrong, I just said I'd tell them once we was done.

*on the tour bus*

"So, who was that and what happened?" Liam asked me

"That was kenzie, she was my best mate when we was little, well not even little, just before x factor actually" I replied messing with my fingers.

"So, what did you say to make her run away?" Louis asked

"Errm... I asked her who the little girl was. And she said I'm sorry, I can't do this. And ran off" I replied again

"But why did she ru..." "I don't no god damn it" I replied butting in liam asking me. "I don't no, but I'm going to find out" I said and then walked up to my room.

-So, how's chapter 5? You liking it so far?

-if you've got any ideas of future stuff arguments, weddings, kids etc, please share. I hope you liked it.

-Abigail<3 x