The beginning of the end

Hi my name is Sans. I'm just about to start my first day back to high school it's been a rough three years but hey I made it through. It wasn't easy but I made it through surprisingly.
   I don't want to get out of this comfy bed ugh I guess I have to. I got up got dressed brushed my hair and teeth and grabbed my lunch I packed myself last night. Hmm seems like mom is at work dang I was hoping she could take me to school I'll just wait for the bus.
   Its 7:50 the bus isn't here yet maybe I missed it. Oh look there it is finally. High school isn't really that hard. But I wish I had friends but I'm not as cool as papyrus and undyne. *sigh*. The bus stops to pick up one last girl. Wait hold up this girl she looks very familiar I know I seen her some where before.
   She sat with me and I just sat there staring trying to figure out who she is. I hope she doesn't see me staring I'll just look out the window for now. Oh we're getting closer to the school and this is going to drive me nuts if I don't figure out who she is.
   I get shy when I talk to people especially girls. We arrive at the school and we get off the bus I just lost my chance to ask her what her name was. Welp nothing I can do I'm going to go to my first class.