Chapter 12: The Nightmares.

:) Hey guys! Welcome to the 12th chapter: The Nightmares! This will show a little bit of what Sam has been thinking about since she ran away. I hope you guys will like it! Please Comment and Review, if you can! It will really help me out!

Now onto the chapter...

_________________________________________________________________________

Sam sat holding her cramping head. The nightmares wouldn't stop coming. Her parents' funeral. Reed finding her and never letting her see the light of day again. They came in many different ways and forms.

Sam pulled up her hair into a bun and quickly tied it up. She and Justin had rented a small motel room, just outside the city limits.  Sam walked over to the ugly, orange door and opened it. She stepped out of the room onto the outdoor balcony. The cool, night time breeze swept over her and Sam took in a deep breath.

"Why are you up?" A voice from behind her, asked.

"Justin. I just couldn't sleep, that's all. Don't worry about it," Sam replied back to him, as she began to daze out to the city lights.

"Actually, I am. Sam, you haven't slept in almost 2 days. What's on your mind?" Justin asked, as he walked over to be beside her.

"Just having some bad dreams, okay? They are no big deal," Sam said, as she looked away from him.

"Yes, they are. Sam, please, just tell me," Justin pleaded with the girl.

"This one was about their funeral....My parents' fune-" Sam began to say when she was stopped by a small sob coming from her lips. She let the tears run down her face and Justin put a hand on her shoulder. She looked him deep into the eyes and then pushed herself into his shoulder. He stood in shock for a moment and then wrapped his arms around her.

Sam awkwardly pulled away and looked down to the concrete ground,

"Um..sorry about that."

"No, it's fine," Justin said, as he too looked down at the concrete.

They looked up at each other and they both started to lean in. They were stopped when they were only about 4 inches away from each other, by the sound of someone trying to break down the door. Sam grasped onto Justin's wrists.

"They're here," She said, as she saw the door becoming more and more undone.

"What do we do?" Justin asked her. She looked over the edge of the balcony railing. The parking lot was about 3 or 4 feet below them.

"We jump," Sam said, as she grasped onto Justin's arm more tightly.

"Wait what?" Justin asked, as he was pulled over the edge. The two of them both placed their feet together, preparing for the landing.

Sam let go of Justin when they reached the cement. They began to run away from the scene when the heard a voice yelling.

"They got away! Get them!" A gruff voice shouted. Sam and Justin interlinked hands and continued to run. Running further and further away, they began to slow down.

"They are everywhere!" Justin exclaimed, as the two were beginning to get closer to the city.

"Yeah, we'll probably need to get out of here soon. They're finding us way too easily now," Sam said, as she began to catch her breath.

 "How did they find us in the first place?" Justin asked, as he placed his hands over his head.

"They found me through my cell phone, last time," Sam began. "But, I don't know how they keep finding us now."

"Okay, we need to get out of here like now, " Justin said, as they approached a city street corner. Sam threw her hand up in the air and a taxi pulled up in front of them.

The couple climbed in and Justin shut the door.

"Where to?" The driver asked.

"The airport and fast, please," Sam said to him.

The car began to drive and Sam looked over to Justin,

"We're going to be fine, trust me."

"I find that really hard to believe right now," Justin replied back to her.

_______________________________________________________________________

"What do you mean you lost her again? How is that even possible?" Reed questioned into the phone's receiver. He was beginning to be aggravated with the men that he had sent to find Sam.

"Sir, she just got away...again," The bald man said on the other line.

"Maybe I should just hire someone else to find her."

"Mr. Hensworth, please just give us some time. We will bring them back," The man said to him.

Reed froze in his place,

"What do you mean them? Who else is with Sam?"

"A teen aged boy, sir. Probably about 15. We saw them running away with each other," The man explained.

"Well, my little Sammi's made a friend. I do suppose, he has run off from home as well. When you find Sam, take the boy as well," Reed commanded to his employee.

"Understood, sir. Good bye."

Reed hung up the phone and stood from his desk. A headache would soon be upon him and he couldn't help but feeling to do something rash.

He needed to find Sam. He needed to have his little sister again.

And he would do anything to do just that.

Anything.

__________________________________________________________________________

:)Here you guys have it! I hope you all liked it! Please COMMENT AND REVIEW if you can. All right see ya guys soon! (: