Chapter 11: When Everything Was Said And Done: Part 2.

:) Hey guys! So here is part 2! This will be told through Sam's POV and will show the day of the funeral. I hope you all like it! PLEASE COMMENT AND REVIEW!

Oh and also, please check out enragedpurple! She has some amazing stories and helps me a lot with this story! :) SOO PLEASE CHECK HER OUT!!

Now onto the chapter!

___________________________________________________________________________

It was a dreary day. Rain was going to come sooner or later. In about 2 hours, my parents were going to become part of the earth. It was hard to believe that just a day ago, I had seen them alive and well. Well, my mother wasn't very well, having brain cancer and all.

It had been so hard to watch them both go. So quickly too.

"Sammi, it's time to go," Reed said from the frame of my door. I stood up from my bed in my black dress and heels. He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me out of my bedroom.

Cami sat in the living room. Her curly hair hanging in her eyes and her wool, black dress laying across the couch. Reed reached for her hand and pulled her down from the couch. I blankly stared down at the floor.

We exited from the apartment complex into the blackening, cloudy city. Kent held the door open for us. Reed placed Cami into the middle seat of the leather interior. I pulled open the left side door and climbed inside. Reed buckled himself in, as did I, and the car began to drive in the direction of the graveyard.

The car ride was completely silent. I felt tears, every so often, fall down my cheeks. Cami fidgeted in her seat, constantly. I could hear Reed sniffle and could see him wipe his eyes, every once in a while.

The car stopped suddenly and Kent looked back at us,

"I am really sorry, guys. We're here."

Reed and I nodded up to him and began to unbuckle ourselves. Reed unbuckled Cami and pulled her to his side. Carrying her on his hip, he closed the door and the black Chrysler drove off.

The three of us walked into the crowded graveyard. Family members and friends stood around the two holes in the ground. Reed reached over and grabbed my hand. I accepted it and squeezed it tightly. We walked over to the front of the crowd and the whole cemetery grew silent.

The sound of men and women crying was heard all around. I stood in silence as I stared at the two mahogany caskets that rested to the left of my siblings and I.

The pastor, who was leading the memorial service, began to speak of past times of happiness. I still continued to stare into distant space, not wanting to be there. I wiped away the forming tears from my eyes. The sky began to rumble and the pastor said his final words.

My brother looked over to me and gave me a nod. I walked over to the casket and looked over to the bouquet of flowers that rested next to them. I pulled out two, white daisies from the top of the arrangement. I walked over to my father's casket. I looked down on it, uneasy. I set one of the flowers on top of the wood and placed a hand over the lid. I took in a breath and felt a tear slide down my cheek.

I slowly walked over to my mother's casket. I stood in my place for a second, letting the cool breeze brush through my brunette hair. I walked over to the casket, a tear hitting the daisy as I did. I approached the hold and gently placed the flower onto the wood. I stared at the structure for another moment and then began to walk back towards the crowd. Reed gave me a sympathetic look as I walked back over to him and Cami. He put his arm around and I leaned into his shoulder.

The service ended and the crowd began to exit from the graveyard. Some family members, who we barely even knew, came and gave us all hugs and kisses on the cheeks. Friends gave us pats on the shoulders and backs, telling us that everything would be okay.

When everyone had left, the caskets were then in the ground. Men began to place dirt over them and I had to look away. They were gone. They were never coming back.

Reed grabbed onto my hand and pulled Cami and I back out of the cemetery. I knew, he was trying to calm me down and get me away from the depressing scene.

I leaned my head into his arm and we continued to walk, leaving behind the world we used to know.

___________________________________________________________________________

:) Part 2, everyone! Okay, so I tried my best at a depressing scene. I hope you all liked it! Please Comment and Review! (: