Chapter 7: Save Me, San Fransisco.

After about 6 hours of flying, Sam and Justin's flight reached it's destination, San Fransisco. They pulled out their belongings and exited off of the plane.

They walked into the hectic airport, and began to walk over to the taxi call area. They stepped out into the coolish area and Sam held her hand up, just like she had in Manhattan.

A yellow taxi pulled out in front of the two of them. Sam climbed in and Justin still stood on the sidewalk.

"Come on," Sam said, as she waved her hand into the car.

"I want to call my aunt," Justin said, as he crossed his arms.

"Fine, but make it short. Okay?" Sam said, as he climbed inside.

"Sure, I just don't want her to freak out. I'll just calmly explain to her, how you pretty much kidnapped me," Justin said, as he pulled out his iPhone.

Sam punched him, lightly, in the arm,

"Hey, it's just a vacation. We'll be back before you know it."

Not, Sam then thought to herself. She knew that she needed to stay out of Manhattan for a while. She needed to clear her mind and just take some time for herself. Of course, Reed wouldn't really like the fact that she was in San Fransisco. Oh, and he probably wouldn't like the fact that she stole about 200,000 dollars from his checking account either, but oh well.

Sam smiled to herself and listened to Justin speaking to his aunt,

"I know. I know. Don't freak out. I'll be home soon. Aunt Patty, please, I can take care of myself. Okay, I am grounded for 2 months, I get it. All right...All right. I will see you soon, okay? Okay....I'm sorry, Bye."

"She mad?" Sam asked him.

"What do you think?" Justin said, as he stuck his phone back into his jean pockets.

"Um, excuse me. But, where are you all going?" The driver asked.

"Fairmont Hotel, please," Sam said, as she pulled out her phone. No missed calls, Sam thought to herself. A sigh of relief came out of her and she put the phone back into her skinny jean pocket.

"Your brother call you?" Justin asked, as he looked over at her with his blue eyes.

"No, and thank God for that," Sam said, looking out her window.

"Why do you not like your brother?" Justin asked her.

"It's not that I don't like my brother, believe me, I do. I mean, the guy pretty much raised me. It's just that I hate how he treats me like his baby that he needs to hide from the world and protect," Sam said, as she looked up at the dark, grey skyline.

"So, tell him to stop," Justin said with a shrug.

"It's not that simple," Sam said, as she shook her head. "I come from a family, where you have to do what you're told. Constantly. And Reed is like the biggest rule follower, there is. Which means, that I have been taught to always do the same."

"Yeah, and running away from home is one of his rules, too?" Justin said with a slight laugh.

"Well, no, not really. Not at all, in fact," Sam said, as she also began to laugh.

"We're here," The driver said. Sam opened up her door and stepped a foot outside. She brought the rest of her body out. She looked over the top of the car at Justin and then walked over to the driver's window.

"Here," Sam said as she handed him a $15.

"Thank you. Have a good day, miss," He said, as he pulled the car away.