3%

So Robbie Amell is who I'm thinking for Jake, maybe a little more young in this photo lol anyways what do you think?

Also I have a question bc I'm crap at ages and grades so if Jasper is 16 turning 17 in like a month and Jake is 17 turning 18 in a couple days what grade would they be in and would it be weird if I had them driving? lamo I don't know guys....

so here is chapter 3

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Jake's POV:

"Which one was ghost boy's again?" Micah asks me looking around at the lockers. We are supposed to meet Jasper at his locker after school because were doing the project at his house. I feel around in my pockets and pull out a little piece of paper that says "#883" on it. "Ok it should be in this hallway" I say tuning the corner. Jasper was standing there looking flustered trying to open his locker and I have to say, it was fucking adorable.

Wait, I did not just say that.
Did I?

Shaking my head to clear those thoughts I walked closer to Jasper asking him if he needed help.  He looks up at us, embarrassed and mumbles "no" going back to spinning the lock. Like all the other times it still didn't open and he just gave up, sighing and leaning against the locker next to his. I looked at him and said "ok what's your combination" he held up his hand to me mumbling "I can't read upside down" I'm guessing because it was written by someone else, Luke probably. His hand was a little shaky so I grabbed his wrist, pulling his hand closer to my face so I could read it better but right as I did I heard him suck in a breath and felt sparks, everywhere.

I looked at him and when our eyes met it was like when the ocean met the sand, a clash of blue and brown that I never wanted to forget. Thankfully I was pulled out of it by Micah saying "hey dude you okay?" I let go of Jaspers wrist and nodded my head turning the rest of the combination.

Jasper didn't look at me as he quickly threw his stuff in a worn out looking backpack and slammed his locker shut saying "th-hanks."  Then a pissed off Marcus walked around the corner followed by Jane checking him out and Luke bringing up the rear. Me and Micah went to greet Marcus and Jasper went over to Luke. "See you outside Markypoo" Jane said giving what she thought was a seductive look and walking towards the back doors.

Me and Micah smirked at each other, Micah went over to Marcus and started stroking his arm mocking Jane while I batted my eyes at him and said "hey Markypoo" in an high pitch voice.  Marcus just shoved Micah away and looked at me grumpy saying "hey alpha" knowing he can't shove me away.  Suddenly I grew serious and looked him dead in the eyes saying "as my beta you will actually do shit on this project and not just let him do it all" and pointed in Luke's direction. He nodded his head but didn't look to happy about it. "And lay off the teasing yeah?" I say meaning every word.

I knew about him teasing Luke and I was never too happy about it considering the fact that  I'm gay too. I do appreciate that he tries to tone it down around me but that doesn't mean I'm cool with him doing it when I'm not there.

"Are we ready?" I ask looking towards Luke and Jasper. They both nodded their heads and Luke patted him on the back whispering something. With my wolf hearing I could just make out what he said, something like "just check if he's there first, you never know Jasp." Jasper have him a grateful smile and walked towards us Luke slowly following. I look at him curiously wondering who the "he" could be but I can't ask him about it.   

Our two groups split up, Marcus's group going towards the back doors and we went to the front parking lot where I parked. Jasper was following slowly behind us obviously not too excited about this. Once we made it outside Micah put his hands up in the air, took a deep breath, and yelled out "freedom!" I came up and patted his back saying "it's still Wednesday buddy"