1%

^^thats jasper Σ(゚д゚lll)

Your welcome.
Now off to chapter one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jasper's pov:)

I groan as I wave my hand around, trying to find the horrid thing we humans call an alarm clock.

After a while I have to get up and unplug the damn thing, as usual I didn't get any sleep but I was kind of getting used to it. Isn't that horrible, you put up with something, something that always seems to get you in those little moments when you're actually feeling fine, that you can say your used to it and that its just become another line on a list of everything that just sucks?

I just sigh and drag my feet over to my closet "hmm...what shall it be today Jasper, black or black?" I mumble to myself.

Hey, if I don't talk to myself who will?

After throwing some black skinny jeans and this gross barf colored shirt, I make my way down the lovely hallway and into the lovely to greet my oh so lovely caretaker on this lovely morning (hence the sarcasm.)

"Morning sir" I mumble pulling on my black Vans and grabbing my worn out backpack. He suddenly gets up and throws a punch to my stomach mumbling something about "talking to him" which wasn't too helpful considering I still had bruises there from last night's beating.  I catch my breath and slip out of the door before he could make up any other excuses to beat me.

You see I've been living with "sir" (which I've called him ever since I could remember so it's kind of a habit) since my real father knocked up some slut and BAM this failure was born, I'm surprised they even named me because when I was 9 they just traded me to this guy when they couldn't pay him back for something.

I reach around my backpack to grab my headphones until I remembered that sir ripped them up last night.  "Well shit" I say, leaning against the spray painted wall of the alleyway leading away from my apartment. Attempting to calm my racing heart and slow my breathing I take a couple deep breaths and think "Luke will have a spare, just get to school."Luke is my only friend and the only person who knows about my abuse and who I live with, he's also gay and therefore also a target of Marcus who bullies both of us.

Music I guess is my other friend, more than a friend really, music is like a guardian angel.  Music doesn't heal the cuts and bruises that keep me up at night but it does keep my mind off of the pain, it replaces the pain for something more comforting and accepting, music doesn't shield me from all the harsh glares thrown my way but it does its best to block out the harsh words and replace those with words that don't judge but promise of better days, of better years and of better places.

(lol poetic right?)

As I start walking again I start singing a little in my head to keep me occupied, I know it's weird but I fucking hate it when it gets quiet.  As Twenty One Pilots once said: "sometimes silence is violent" because it gives opportunity for me to think and that's bad, but after all we are all prisoners of our mind.

I start to slow down my walking because no one wants to show up to school all sweaty right?

Not really, I'd just not rather show up at all...

but sadly as I round the corner I see the towering building looking like it's ready to squash me.  Seriously! The school is like the size of a friggen mall except it doesn't have a directory.  That's the least of my worries though, I should be more worried about what's ready to squash me on the inside literally.

I slow down even more as I think of what awaits me, the "Six" (which I call them) is a group of 6 raging horny strait jocks (which I must admit are pretty damn hot) that practically rule the school.