Untitled Part 1

[Edited: May, 11, 2019/June, 7,2019 ]

Elliot's at the grocery store at three in the morning because his dad no longer cares about his safety. At least that's what it feels like.

"Do we have milk?" He asks Garzo. His giant best friend shakes his head.

Elliot had no intention of Taking Garzo with him but as soon as he said he was going across town to do it Garzo volunteered with no questions asked.

"No, you don't have milk."

"Then go get milk and I'll get yogurt."

"They're in the same section, why don't you get them."

Elliot pushes the shopping cart down the aisle while browsing he shrugs. "If that's the case you go get them."

Garzo folds his arms over. "If that's the case, YOU go get them."

Elliot frowns, his eyes flicking over Garzo's gold pendant, then to his face because what are they? Three?

"Why are we arguing about milk at three in the morning."

Garzo shrugs. The pendant barely moves. He looks at Elliot with his brightly honey colored eyes and somehow finds a way to be innocent.

"I'm not arguing." He says. "Just not moving."

"Fine then, I'll get it. I'm taking the basket with me, and you can stand here being a hard ass."

Garzo chuckles at his best friend but unfolds his arms in the end. Elliot starts to push the heavy basket away, and it really is amusing to watch him struggle with a basket that Garzo had been pushing effortlessly the whole time. The nimble boy barely picks up speed as Garzo rolls his eyes. He catches Elliot around the waist and pulls him away from the basket.

"Alright princess I can take it from here." He muses.

He pisses Elliot off almost immediately.

"Princess? Princess. I'm stronger than you and this basket combined. You're lucky I skipped the last four years of Karate, otherwise, I'd whoop your ass!"

Garzo looks around the upscale mini-market to make sure Elliot isn't disturbing all the rich people inside. Needless to say, he is. Garzo turns around and gives Elliot a disapproving look. He blushes in embarrassment.

"You make so much god damn noise." He grumbles pulling Elliot towards the basket. The boy is currently waving in apology at the few people he attracted. He catches eyes with a beautiful woman and a handheld basket. She giggles then turns back to her shopping.

Still got it. He smirks.

"Are you listening to me?" Garzo smacks him on the thigh. Elliot jumps and knocks over a row of tea in a box. Garzo looks over exhausted and throws a hand over his face. "Can't be quiet. Can't be still. Is there anything you can do?"

"I can go get the milk and yogurt while you pick this up?"

Elliot starts innocently pushing away with the shopping cart but Garzo pulls him back immediately.

"Pick this up." He points at the boxes on the floor.

Elliot smiles stepping over the tea. "And if I don't?" He cheeses. Garzo doesn't find him funny and it ends up with one glaring at the other who's smiling up like an oblivious lamb. Elliot's eyes flicker to the golden pendant around Garzo's neck and then back up to his best friend who's a lot closer and a lot angrier.

Oh shit.

"O-okay." He panics. "I'll pick it up." He pouts.

"Good boy," Garzo smirks. Elliot chuckles but still bends down to pick up the boxes.