Chapter 5: Black Demon's Contract

Start from the beginning

"This is Japanese Imperial Demon Army Major General, Shinya Hiiragi." The silver-haired male said as he stood from chair. "I'll report about the intel on suspisous vampire activity in the Kanto region." He looked up from his paper and sighed.

He looked at the soldier infront of him, giving him the "Please wake that moron up" look. Of course, this was an always occurring thing.

The soldier nodded in reply. "Ichinose. Oi, Guren Ichinose!" He whispered as he nudged Guren, trying to wake him up before the head of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army go anymore angry.

Guren finally woke up, letting out a loud yawn. He stood up from his chair, grabbing his report off the table and shoving into his pocket.

"Is the long-ass meeting over?" He asked. "Drop the attitude. You're merely a member of the Ichinose family." The head of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army, Tenri Hiiragi, said losing his patience.

Guren just sighed. "If it isn't General Tenri Hiiragi. Please excuse me, I was just extremely bored." He replied, not caring if he was being glared at.

Tenri's glare intensified. "Don't get full of your---" He started to say, but Shinya quickly cut him off.

"Now, now. That attitude of his is just normal. I'll continue my report." He said, straightening the papers in his hands.

Before he could speak, Guren started heading towards the door, catching everybody's attention. "I'm gonna go. Send me the information later."

Shinya laughed nervously. "Come on, Guren. Even I can't defend you if your attitude is that bad." He pleaded, trying to get Guren to come back.

Guren ignored him and reached for the door. He turned back to Shinya and smirked. "Who told you to defend me. The almighty Hiiragi family controls the Japanese Imperial Demon Army. Then the junior branch family, Ichinose, isn't wanted, right?"

There was an annoyed click of the tounge at the end of the table. "So you do know your place." Seishirou Hiiragi said, leaning back in his chair.

He glared at Guren, his eyes full of anger and disgust. "Then get out of here already, scum." Guren, ignored the hate filled look and smirked, annoying the black haired male infront of him.

"That's what I've been saying. See ya!" Guren said as he walked out of the room.

Guren sighed as he straightened his hair back out to his liking. He was so tired, he didn't feel like dealing with anymore bullshit for the rest of the night.

"I found you. Stupid Guren!!"

He let out an irritated sigh and turned to see Yuuichiro Hyakuya charging at him. Well, there goes the rest of the peace and quiet he was enjoying.

The boy went to kick Guren, but Guren quickly grabbed Yuu's leg, catching him off guard. He stumbled back a bit, trying to keep balance on one leg.

"You're always so direct." Guren said as he let go of Yuu, who was still trying to make an attempt to kick him.

Yuu stumbled backwards, not catching his balance in enough time, causing him to fall to the ground.

"THERE YOU ARE YOU FREAKING IDIOT!!" A female voice emitted from the same way Yuu came from, startling both males.

Soon, standing before them, was Mayu Shiranui. She quickly regained her breath, and then suddenly smacked Yuu upside the head.

"Are you that much of an idiot to go and try to attack someone head on?!" She shouted, waiting for an answer. Yuu glared at her. "I am not an idiot, Shortstack!!" He shouted back, causing the green haired girl's eye to twitch.