Chapter 2: A LIE TO ESCAPE

"Chouchou, Chan, Boruto!" Mirai's voice rings through the ears of the mentioned, unconscious genins.

Boruto is the first one to regain consciousness and realizes that it was Team 10's instructor, "Mirai-sensei!"

"Ugh, what in the name of viands just happened? W-Where am I?"

"Chouchou, thank goodness, you're awake!"

"M-Mirai-sensei, what are you doing here?! What on earth is-?!"

"Ouch, those burglars are not so youthful. It's the peaceful era!"

"Chan!" Both Chouchou and Mirai glomped him causing all of them to fall to the ground

"Correction- they're not burglars, kidnappers." Boruto corrected

'Good thing I didn't joined in...' he thought

"So... uh, where are we?" He asked to break the uh... um... hugging reunion?

"The answer is unconfirmed. I fear that we might be far away from our village." said Mirai adjusting her bloody red yukata. It took her a moment to realize... "Oh dear, we need different clothings. I think we might look weird in our pajamas..."

Around the same time, they heard a scream in the forest.

"That sounds like..." Chouchou wasn't able to finish because Boruto dashed off.

"HIMAWARI!!!"

They followed Boruto deeper into the forest where the scream was heard. There, Inojin is in a fighting stance in front of Himawari who was trembling. Behind them were Mitsuki and Sarada ready to attack if needed.

"I hate to say this but... Mitsuki looks like a girl in his yukata..." commented Chouchou

"You don't have to point that out, Chouchou..." Chan said

Boruto just nod in agreement. He doesn't want to speak. The reason is because he haven't seen Mitsuki got angry. So it would be a disaster if he did.

Inojin's opponents were Kumo-nins. Which was a confusion for Chouchou. Since her mother, Karui was from Kumogakure before she married Chouji and became an Akimichi.

'Strange, why are they attacking us? All of the five countries are in a peaceful alliance. So why? Could they be rouge ninjas? No, not either."

"Chouchou, dodge!" Mirai was just in time to shout when several kunais were thrown at Chouchou.

'I'm not a Nara. Why do I have to calculate something so bothersome? I think Shikadai's ways is rubbing off on me...' she sweatdrop

"They're not our allies." Mirai said, "We've been sent to a different dimension... I think."

"We can't defeat them like this. We don't have our weapons." cried Chan.

"But we have the abilities passed on our clan!" Boruto smirked, a devilish one at that.

The others know what Boruto was planning.

"Team 10, gather!" Mirai commanded, "Hai!" were the genins' reply.

"Where's Shikadai?" -Mirai

"Dunno..." - Chouchou

"Maybe he didn't got kidnapped or whatever that is that happened to us..." -Inojin

"If something happened to him, I'll never forgive myself!" - Mirai

"Team 7!" Boruto called out.

"Boruto! You're safe!" Sarada exclaimed

"Isn't that great? We're complete..." smiled Mitsuki

"Brother!" Himawari jumped on her brother, happy that he's alright.