'You think the Queens were responsible for Holder's murder?' I asked, utterly amazed at this remark from Lance. 'And Rasmussen's? You can't be serious?'

'It fits the profile of Mr Steele,' Lance true to explain himself. 'All the other bidders for Unidac Industries are being murdered, while Steele stays alive. And he would need help, most likely from his family.'

'I won't accept this,' I shook my head in opposition to Lance's views. 'I know you hate that family, but you can't accuse them of murder!'

'Well, we're going to find out,' Lance refused to listen to me. 'Hilton and I am paying a visit to the Queens' house.'

Lance really was set on ruining Oliver's life.

'I'm going with you,' I said at once. 'I won't let you embarrass yourself.'

'No, Aria,' Lance denied my company. 'You're staying here.'

I knew Lance was going to say something stupid, and I needed to be there to stop him from doing so.

'Just, please don't say anything that'll upset that family,' I pleaded.

'I can't keep any promises,' Lance just said, before leaving with Hilton.

I would just have to follow them there and clean up any damage they made.

Making my way to the SCPD depot to borrow a police car, I was stopped in my tracks by an old foe. He still looked the same, his yellow suit in pristine condition and those same red eyes burning into mine.

'Yellow Suit,' I breathed aloud.

'I'd prefer The Reverse Flash,' he said in his vibrating voice that haunted me to this day.

So that's what he called himself; the opposite to The Flash, my old saviour. The Reverse Flash had intruded on my life many times, often before I was supposedly making a 'life changing decision', but the time when I was most scared by the antihero was when he had attempted to kill me before boarding the Queen's Gambit, before I was shipwrecked on the island. Luckily, The Flash had been there to save me.

But The Flash wasn't here to save me this time. Only I could save myself.

'What do you want with me?' I asked loudly, demanding my dominance over the situation. 'And why now, after all these years?'

'I met with someone, who you're rather fond of,' The Reverse Flash declared. 'And I found out you're becoming closer to one of my enemies.'

Who was he talking about? I had a few friends, but none of them would be associated with... Him. The only person I could think of who would converse with such a chap would be Malcolm Merlyn, but he was out of the picture these days.

And the person I was getting closer to... Was that Oliver? Tommy?

'And who would that be?' I tried to sound strong, although I felt weak inside.

'Oliver Queen,' The Reverse Flash replied. 'Stay away from Oliver Queen.'

I wasn't really sure which angle this Reverse Flash was coming from, but I knew that he was threatening me. Unfortunately for him, I didn't care for empty threats.

But he was gone before he had chance to back up his statement.

---