"No. Just stop, don't try to do anything so I'll be okay. Don't." Dean says firmly, he stands up and turns away from the angel.

                    "You're giving up.." Castiel says, getting up aswell.

                    "If I am?" Dean shrugs and turns to Castiel. "Castiel, I don't even care anymore, about anything. Live or die, demons or angels, monsters or humans..."

                    "Well, I do care, and so does Sam. We're not going to stop looking for a way to get your sight back, so you can do your job as the hunter that you are."

    Dean just sighs and shakes his head. He knows he won't win this conversation, especially not showing any emotion.

     Dean walks up to the angel. He reaches out and grabs his hands. Castiel can't help but smile.

                     "Cas..you have to let me go. It's better this way." Dean says quietly, voice cracking slightly.

                     "Dean, I know what you're doing..It's not going to work." Castiel says. Dean brings a hand up to cup the angel's cheek gently. He isn't as gentle as he was before though.

                     "What am I doing?" Dean whispers, his lips close to Castiel's.

                      "You're..." Castiel can't speak. Dean's inching closer to his lips. He can feel his breath.

      Dean closes the space and between them and kisses the angel. Castiel grabs a fistful of Dean's shirt and pulls him closer. He brings a hand up to his light brown hair.

      He missed this. Dean kissing him. Even if he doesn't mean it and isn't filled with the love he felt before.

      Dean's hand that was grabbing the angel's, goes up be behind his neck. Then travels down towards his chest.

     Castiel's hand releases his shirt and grabs Dean's wrist before he can grab his Angel Blade in his trenchcoat.

                      "I told you it wouldn't work." Castiel whispers once he pulls away. Dean lets his hands fall to his sides.

                       "Was I not convincing?"

                       "You wouldn't have feelings that fast. It would take time." Castiel says. Dean nods.

                        "Well it was worth a shot." Dean shrugs. He walks back over to his bed and sits down.

                        "What were you going to do after you got my blade? Kill me?"

                        "I might've." He replies, "But I've might've just ganked myself too."

    Castiel stays silent for a moment, processing what he said.

                        "You have to keep fighting, Dean."

                        "I should've died a really long time ago, I don't want to stop it this time."

                        "So you're just going to leave Sam for good this time?"

                        "You mention Sam like it's gonna change something, it's not." Dean states. Castiel sighs and stands in front of him.

                        "I told him I'd do this.." Castiel says.

                        "Do wh-" Dean gets cut off by Castiel.

    The angel presses two fingers against Dean's forehead. Dean feels overwhelmed as he sees and hears everything.

     Castiel, his eyes and trenchcoat. Sam, his plaid and annoyingly long hair. Even Bobby, John, Jo, Ellen, other hunters and lost friends. Even Mary.

     He remembers his and Castiel's first kiss and everything they've done as a couple. He can't see them, but he can almost feel everything.

    Of course, Castiel skips most of the fights, he doesn't need to be reminded about that.

    A while later Castiel pulls his fingers away and lets his hand fall to his side.

    Dean's chest is going up and down rapidly he takes a moment to process everything. He stands up and gently cups Castiel's cheek.

                         "Cas.." Dean exhales. Castiel leans into his gentle touch, this is his Dean. He nods, knowing that Dean could feel his head shake up and down.

     Dean wraps his arms around him, Castiel embraces him back. They sway from side to side a little.

     Dean doesn't let his tears escape his eyes. Not now. Not with his angel here.

     But all Dean could think is, 'I've killed and let so many people die...Now it's my turn to go.'