1.

I woke up and did my daily routine. I got up, took a shower, got dressed, put my eyepatch on, ate breakfast, brushed my teeth and then left the house for school.

I was walking to my bus stop, texting a couple of my friends when I ran into a tree branch that was dangling down.

"SHIT, I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL TODAY!!" I yelled, turning around and stomping back to my house in an angry fit.

I walked in and my mom asked me why I was all worked up. "Cause I had that dream again last night." I mumble.

"Oh sweetie, that was a terrifying experience, don't worry, I'll never let you go again." My mother said, coming over to hug me. I rejected the hug.

"Sweetie...I'm sorry that that happened, you are fine now, you only have one eye, but your fi-"

"You act like losing an eye isn't a big deal, just imagine someone stabbing get you in the eye and then twisting the knife. You have no idea what it is like. I can't even drive because I don't have depth perception. You know what, just leave me alone." I say, running to my room.

"(Y/N), DON-whatever." I hear my mom from somewhere in the distance.

I sat at my desk and got my sketchbook out. I was almost out of paper in it but I was obviously going to use it anyways. It was full of drawings of that boy that saved me, lately I have started to hang them on my wall.

I heard a knock on my door when I remembered that my best friend, (F/N) was coming over. She walled in my room and took my sketchbook out of my hand, making me draw a line through his face.

"Why are you drawing pictures of BEN Drowned?" She asked me.

"You know him?" I asked.

"He is all over the internet, of course I do."

"What is he famous for?"

"Haunting a game."

"What game?" I asked, wondering if it was one of the few I had.

"The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask."

"Oh, I've heard of that game but I haven't played any of the Legend of Zelda games."

"I haven't either but you should check him out. Look up MrCreepypasta on YouTube and he has a BEN Drowned playlist."

I got on my computer and searched it and we listened to it for a while. We by that point were on the part where it is I believe the second Cleverbot conversation.

"BEN: Won't tell that information to you.
Jadusable: Why?
BEN: It is reserved for another. Jadusable: who?
BEN: Another who asks.
Jadusable: When?
BEN: Later."

I couldn't help but think that the person might be me, but, he has thousands of fangirls, so why me? Looking at the comments didn't really help, I got a mix between jealous and angry. But then again, I am pretty sure none of them have ever seen him let alone believe that he is real. I should consider myself lucky.

I had never heard of the so called 'Creepypastas' before now so I decided to look them up after (F/N) left. There were a lot but it looked like the few main ones were BEN Drowned, Jeff the Killer, Slenderman, Ticci Toby, Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack, etc. There were a lot, but BEN still was my favorite.

I still was so confused about the whole thing. But it looked like it was getting pretty late so I shut off my computer and went to bed.

I had that dream again. I hate it, even though it is more like a memory than a dream. And my memories don't lie, it was definitely BEN Drowned who saved me. He didn't seem exactly like the Internet says, he had more of a mischievous air about him. And now that I am older I can definitely tell he was a pervert, I mean who else says that it's a shame your not older? My mom always told me it was fake, she said it was the help from God, but why would God be a short, pervy, teenage boy bleeding out his eyes?

But God showed me no mercy that day, BEN saved me not God. By this point in my life, I don't think I believe in him. I walked downstairs after waking up to find no one home and a note on the counter.

-(Y/N),
I have an urgent event scheduled today, you'll be on your own until late tonight. Love you, don't have a party.
-Mom

"YESSSSSSSS!!" I screamed, being home alone for the first time I can remember because my parents have always been extremely protective of me since that day that I think this is the first time they have actually left me alone.

I ran into my living room and turned on the TV and turned the volume up. I opened YouTube and played one of my favorite Vocaloid songs to start with. I started dancing around the room to an English cover of Hide and Seek.

"Ding doing I know you can hear me, open up the door, I only want to play a little. Ding dong, you can't keep me waiting it's already too late for you to try and run away. I see you through the window. Our eyes are locked together. I can sense your horror, though I'd like to see it closer." I was singing it and dancing to it as creepy as possible but it made me feel like I was not alone, but I just disregarded it as paranoia.

"Ding dong here I've come to find you, hurry up and run, let's play a little game and have fun. Ding dong where is it you've gone to. Do you think you've won? Our game of hide and seek has just begun. I hear your footsteps, thumping loudly through the hallway. I can hear your sharp breaths, your not very good at hiding, BEN." I sing.

"Well hello there, (Y/N). It's been a while." A voice said from the TV.