Trouble is Brewing

Thanks a million for 300 reads!!!

~ y/n's POV ~

I was sitting at the skelebros' place and watching whatever was on TV, which was Mettaton doing a talk show about his legs. Sans came and sat next to me.

"you still watching this, ya goober?" He asked, draping his arm over my shoulder.

"Meh," I replied, shrugging. "Everything else involves him, except the anime channel, and there's nothing good on that either."

"do ya wanna go somewhere?" Sans asked.

"Where to?"

"grillby's."

"I should've known."

I stood up. "Alright, let's go."

We walked the whole way there and sat at the bar. Sans and I ordered f/c (food choice). We talked for a while and it was just filled with bad puns and groaning from the other people there with us.

I then took us off topic. "Hey Sans."

He looked at me. "what's up, kiddo?"

"How come sometimes your able to, like teleport and use magic? Like when you accidently beat me up."

Sans sighed. "i'm not so sure. i know my father was a scientist and had worked with magic. i believe he used some of his own dna to make paps and myself, and that gave us some magic."

"So your father has magic."

"had, kid. he's dead now; experiment gone wrong, i think."

I leaned over and hugged him. "I'm sorry for your loss."

Sans scuffed my hair. "that was a long time ago, bucko. i'm perfectly fine now."

I let him go. "Does it also effect the timelines?"

"no, but i think some of my magic comes from the timelines."

"Cool.

"So, does Papyrus have magic?"

Sans stayed quiet for a minute. "he can use some of the same moves as me, but i don't think he can summon my gaster blasters. i've never asked."

We stayed for a little while longer, till I was starting to get cooped up. I told Sans I would be outside for a minute.

Once I leaned against the side of Grillby's, I saw something coming towards the town welcome sign, ever so slowly. I squinted and noticed it was a Froggit from the Ruins. How did it get here?

I ran over to it and upon closer inspection, it was really hurt. I knelt down in front of it.

"What's wrong?" I asked it. "How did this happen?"

*ribbit ribbit
(the 7th human . . . they have returned . . . but they are now killing everyone and everything in the Ruins)

"7th human?" I pondered. I decided to ask Sans about this, but I couldn't leave this injured Froggit alone in the cold. I carfully picked it up and carried it to Grillby's. I poked my head in the door.

"Sans!" I said. "Come quick!"

He turned around and ran straight to me.

"is something wrong? are ya hurt?"

"No," I replied, holding the Froggit closer to Sans. "But he it."

"geez." Sans said, looking at the poor Froggit's injuries. "let's take it back home."