A Evil Talking Flower

I woke up in a small patch of yellow flowers. I turned on my back and looked up at the top of this small place I landed, but I couldn't tell where the roof was cause it was so dark near the top. It was bright enough for me to see, so I got up and started walking down a path that was to my left.

It went straight for a little while then it went left to a passage was. It had two big purple ish colored pillars. I shrugged and walked through them (I couldn't go back anyways).

There was a small pillar of light with a yellow flower in the center. It looked like the others that I woke up in, but it looked a tad bigger. I started walking towards it and saw that it had a face. It startled me, but I continued forward. It looked at me.

"Howdy!" It said. "I'm Flowey! Flowey the Flower!"

Flowey then looked me up and down. "You seem new to the Underground-" I interupted him.

"What do you mean 'the Underground'?" I asked. "What is this place?"

"Well, if you let me finish hun, I could tell you." Flowey replied, adding a smile that kind of made me feel better.

"The Underground is a place where monsters live, after being sealed away when we lost the war with humans. Very few humans have come down here since-last time I checked, it was about six.

"Since you are new here," Flowey continued, "I can show you the ropes around here."

Just then, a little white thing started to float about Flowey.

"Do you see this human?" He asked. "This is what we monsters call 'friendliness pellets'. If you ever in counter a monster, you need to collect as many of these pellets and you'll become stronger. You want to become stronger, don't you human?" I nodded.

"Good! Now, reach out and catch it!"

I reached my hand out and touched the pellet that was coming closer to me. It burned my palm, since I had wrapped my left hand around it. I pulled back my hand and looked at Flowey. He had a look of pure evil on his face.

"STUPID HUMAN!" He yelled. "IN THE UNDERGROUND, IT'S KILLED OR BE KILLED!"

Then, a bunch of those pellets surrounded me to where I couldn't escape. Flowey started laughing very evil like and the pellets got closer. I screamed for help, but the pellets never stopped.

This is how it ends...I thought.

Just then, the pellets disappeared. Flowey looked at me with confusion, but was then blasted out of the ground by a fireball that came out of no where.

I crouched into a ball, afraid that this thing that had saved me was just going to straight up kill me. I hid my head in my knees and covered my head with my arms, right on the verge of crying from fear.

"What a terrible creature, frightening such a poor, innocent youth. Don't worry human, I won't hurt you like that creature did to you."