Part Two - You Hold A Lot Of Crazy...

Start from the beginning

And for the first time in a long while, Jedidiah was scared.

*~*~*

          The bedroom was dark, but quiet and Jedidiah strained to hear any sign of Bailey outside of the room he was kept inside, but he heard nothing.

Jedidiah swallowed down the lump in his throat, unsure how many hours it's been since Bailey beat him with his bare hands, but all he knew was Bailey beat him until Jedidiah passed out from one too many hits to the face.

He couldn't even imagine what his face must look like now, no doubt terribly bruised and swollen considering he could only open his right eyelid and he was sore everywhere, but the migraine he woke up too had to take the cake because it felt like his head was gonna split into two.

And now, Jedidiah has been in his own fair share of fights and he may or may not have been the first to throw the punch that started the all out brawl of fists, but at least in those fights, Jedidiah hadn't been restrained nor had he been scared and he fought against men a-helluva of a lot scarier than Bailey.

So, why was he scared?

His heart rate spiked as the bedroom door opened, allowing the bright light from the hallway to illuminate the once pitch black room and there in the doorway stood Bailey with a wooden tray in hand and as Bailey ventured closer towards Jedidiah, his heart beat continued to thump wildly.

''How are you feeling?'' Bailey asked softly as he sat the wooden tray down on the side table beside the bed and before Jedidiah could say anything in response, Bailey continued. ''I mean, you took quite the fall, Jedidiah, and this is why I keep you kept to the bed.''

Confusion and anger mingled in with Jedidiah's fear. ''What are you talking about?''

Bailey sighed sadly and reached out to cup Jedidiah's cheek in his hand and ignored Jedidiah when he flinched away and managed to place his hand against Jedidiah's stubble covered cheek. ''We were making love and you wanted to hold me, so I took off the handcuffs and then you fell and hit your head of the side table--''

''You're lying.'' Jedidiah interrupted. ''You beat me.''

Bailey removed his hand with a frown. ''That's a horrible thing to accuse me of doing, Jedidiah.''

''It's not accusing when it's the fucking truth!'' Jedidiah snarled and gave an angry tug at the handcuffs that secured his wrists to the bed frame.

''Don't take that tone and language with me, Jedidiah.'' Bailey warned.

Jedidiah stared at Bailey head on through his good eye and challenged. ''Or what?''

''Jedidiah--''

''What? You gonna beat me again? Maybe within an inch of my life this time? Or maybe beat me until I have no pulse?''

''Shut up!'' Bailey screamed and covered his ears as he took a few steps back from the bed. ''How can you say such horrible things! I love you! I don't want to hear you say such awful things anymore!''

Jedidiah did his best to glare at Bailey, but the man turned around and started opening drawers to the dresser and pulled out what Jedidiah recognized as a ball gag.

''No! Don't you fucking dare!'' Jedidiah snapped as Bailey approached the bed with the ball gag in hand.

''You've given me no choice.'' Bailey stated.

Instead of verbally responding Jedidiah started tilting his head from side to side while keeping his mouth firmly close, but Bailey didn't let up and used his strength to pry open Jedidiah's mouth. Jedidiah made a move to tilt his head away but it was too late because Bailey had already managed to get the red ball into his mouth. Jedidiah struggled to spit it out and continued to tug at the handcuffs around his wrists but Bailey secured the ball gag's leather straps to the back of his neck.