Randomness: Things you may not know about me

Can't think of anything to update, so I'll just throw this one down.

To start off, here's a picture of Yoshiya Kiryu from the game TWEWY or The World Ends With You by Square Enix Games on their Nintendo DS console.

And on the right side of the media (Please scroll to the right) here's a random weird video from Kiandymundi featuring Playing Soraka in Ranked.

Let the Randomness Begin...

Randomness #1
- I tend to imagine fighting scene or any random ones; anime series like Star Driver: Tauburn vs King, Bleach: Ichigo(On Final Hollow Form) vs Aizen or maybe something like from Hyun's Dojo Alfa vs Umbrella: The Final Mission, Gildedguy vs Jade(Arena: Clan Nemesis Base), Jade vs Gildedguy(Arena: Roman Colesium) or any random stuff... The reason being is because of the hype music(?) I guess(?)

Randomness #2
- I tend to be weird... A lot... ._.

Randomness #3
- Not a lot of guys do this because it "ruins" okay, it "ruins" their manliness, but I see no point in it being ruined at all...

I tend to hug any cute item that I see. If I see a plushie that looks like a bag or a small case, and if it's fluffy or not...

I hug it and act like a kid...

Randomness #4
- I can both be silent and talkative irl or on here.

Randomness #5
- Orchestra Music is my final option to listen to if I can't search any good music.

Randomness #6
- I mix up almost anything in food, and I tend to smirk, clap my hands, and laugh sadistically to the thought.

Randomness #7
- ...

Randomness #8
- I'm now playing CardFight! Vanguard  :D...

Randomness #9
- ...

Randomness #10
- I have the minds of both optimist and that of a pessimist. *gives a small smile and puts hands in pocket*

Soooo~ There yah go. Just the tip of the iceberg.