Party Time

Rainbow Dash sighed as she closed her English Textbook. English was boring, but luckily Soarin wasn't in that class, so it was quiet, almost too quiet. Rainbow was reluctant to admit that she missed Soarin's asshole behavior in classes like this. Rainbow heard a buzz. Rainbow picked up her phone, the person who texted her was Soarin.

Soarin: Hey little beauty.

Rainbow: Fuck off Soarin, and how did u get my number?

Soarin: Applejack. Do u wanna go to a party, all ur friends r going.

Rainbow: Fine, but rember, I'm not ur girlfriend.

Soarin: U just wait Dashie. 😘

Rainbow turned her phone off. Rainbow sort of liked Soarin,  but she would never admit it. The bell finally rang, and Rainbow drove home to get ready. She got a t-shirt with 'The Rainbooms' on it, and some Jeans ripped at the knees. Rainbow also put her hair back with a ponytail. Time for that party. When Rainbow got there she could tell that it was your regular high school party. Teens getting laid, and getting drunk. People playing spin the bottle and seven minutes in heaven. As well as people papering the house and playing beer pong. "Yeesh, where is the musc?" She asked out loud. Rainbow's friends we're all playing seven minutes in heaven with their boyfriends. Soarin was there too. Rainbow took a seat next to Pinkie Pie. Soarin took his turn spinning the bottle. With his luck it landed on Rainbow Dash. "Alright! C'mon Dashie, let's have some fun!" He said. "Ugghhhh!!!" Rainbow said. The two walked to the closet, got in and, closed the door. Soarin practically lunged at Rainbow. The two started with a kiss. Their toungues fought for dominance, and Rainbow's was taking the lead. Soarin let Rainbow be in the lead. She pulled back for a breath and went back in. Soarin's hand was placed on her butt, the other on the bottom of her shirt. Rainbow let Soarin take off her shirt, her warm body was pressed against his. Soarin hummed, Rainbow had started to gently kiss his neck. Soarin took the spot light, he rolled over with Rainbow, causing him to be the dominant. Rainbow was caught by surprise. Soarin quickly went to work. He gently kissed Rainbows neck. Rainbow giggled. "Heheh, Soar, that... that tickles." She moaned out. "Dashie, you know you like it." He said. Soarin didn't let her finish, he went back to work. The two kissed again, his toungue breaking the walls of her mouth. By now he took his shirt of too, and they were pressed together. And then a bright light filled the room, Soarin and Rainbow we're clueless. "Umm, guys..." Twilight said. "Oh my gosh! I'm putting this on facebook!" Pinkie exclaimed. "Ahhh!" Rainbow jumped from Soarin, still shirtless. Soarin was shocked too. "Holy Fuck!" Soarin said. The two put their shirts back on. "Yeah I'm going to go!" Rainbow stated in a hurry. Soarin grabbed Rainbows hand, their fingers inter tangling. "No! Dashie, you have to stay." Rainbow blushed. "Soarin, I....I uh gotta go." She said, and she ran to her car and went home. She changed into pajamas and went to bed. Rainbow's mom woke her up. "Rainbow someone is here, he wants you to go with him." She said. Rainbow got up and went to see who it was. "Dashie?" Soarin asked. This was the first time he ever looked nervous. "Yeah, what is it?" She asked. "Will you come with me, please, we need to talk." Soarin stated. Rainbow nodded and beckoned for him to follow her. The two of them walked up stairs. Rainbow and Soarin walked in her room. Rainbow started to change. "Where are we going?" She asked. "Umm, Dashie, do you want me to step out?" He asked. "Soarin, you've seen me in my bra and panties before, and I bet you've seen a lot of naked girls before." She stated. "Yeah... So you wanna go to a movie or something?" Soarin asked. "Is the Soarin Skies actually asking someone on a date, I thought you always slept with the person before anything!" Rainbow said. Soarin looked kind of hurt by that. "Yeah I'll go Skies." Rainbow said. After Rainbow got dressed the two went out to Soarin's car. They got in and Soarin was going to drive. Soarin backed out onto the road and went to the highway. Soarin turned his blinker on and was ready to turn. The road seemed clear. They went out on the main road, but a car came barreling towards them, no warning. The car was at full speed, so it hit really hard. Soarin jumped over to Rainbow, trying to protect her. They screamed, and then it was only Rainbow screaming. Soarin was in her lap, his body mis shaped. Rainbow called the police. While she waited she cried, her foot hurt, but that was it, Soarin looked like he broke his back or something. Rainbow cried, Soarin, the biggest asshole in school, protected her. Rainbow sobbed. "Soarin, you shouldn't have done that!!" She yelled out, still crying. Soarin was out cold, but he still reached for her hand and clasped it. Rainbow cried while pulling his hand to her face. "Im sorry Soar." She said. Rainbow heard sirens in the distance. "Soarin!!!!!" Rainbow wailed. The paramedics opened the door and pulled Soarin out. Rainbow cried some more. "Will get you out, it's okay, you guys will be just fine." One of the paramedics say. I tried to get out, my foot hurt, but I didn't care. I went by Soarin. "Thank you Soar." I whispered in his ear. Soarin jolted up. "Dashie.. oh God this hurts! Are you okay Dashie." He asked in pain. "All because of you." Rainbow said. Rainbow did something she normally would never do. She kissed him on the forhead. "Soarin, without you being here I would have died, thank you." She said. Soarin grinned. "Only for you Dashie." He said. Rainbow blushed. "Fuck you Skies." She said jokingly. "Why, you already did." He laughed and winced. Rainbow snorted and laughed too, ignoring the pain in her foot.

Sorry guys, I got carried away with this one! Tell me what y'all thought!