|_°1°_|

•Y O U R - P O V•

"You don't have to go!"

"Are you kidding me, (Y/N)? You expect me to stay here when these people are treating me like trash? No, don't expect me to do that at all. Because I'm not."

"I can call my lawyer!! She's really professional and she can help you get out of this mess—"

"(Y/N), that's not gonna help. I'm tired of them. I'm going to leave this place. I'm leaving tomorrow."

"What!? You can't just say you're leaving somewhere today and go tomorrow!!"

"Watch me."

"Jimin, just reason with me here—"

"Baby, please..."

"I-I can go with you!"

"No, sweetie, you're gonna stay here and survive without me. Okay? I'm not taking you away from your hometown, because I know deep down inside that you really don't want to go."

"B-but I w-want to b-be with y-you..."

"I'll always be in your heart."

Not how I expected my evening to be spent. Jimin's telling me he's going to leave me here tomorrow, and we're having really bad financial problems...well, I am, and he's leaving me in this horrible state. I have no one to help me pay my bills! Mr.Chen's pay is lower, everything is going terrible for me.

I frowned as Jimin looked at me, his hand still placed on my heart. I tore his hand away and sighed. "Fine. Leave. I'll be fine without you."

He smiled in relief. "Good. As long as you're—"

"I'm fine, Jimin."

He sighed and walked towards me; his hands slowly traveled up to my cheeks, his thumbs stroking them gently. "I'm sorry about the sudden change, baby girl, but I really need to get out of here before they find me."

I opened my mouth to ask who 'they' were, but he shut me up with a kiss. I'm distracted at the moment, but I still want answers...

I really don't want him to leave. People have looked down on him for the past year, for what he's done in the past. Saying he never should've been born, and even Erin began to judge him because of the little mishap with him and his dad. He's tired of getting hate, so his solution...is to leave? I still can't believe him. I can't believe everyone also, suddenly putting him down for his flaws. Why?

I just love him so much that it hurts. To see him go will definitely kill me. But it'll make him happy, and that makes me happy.

He pulled away and wiped away my tears that I didn't even know were falling. "Baby, don't cry...you'll make me cry."

I laughed at his comment. "You are a crybaby."

"Oh, hush," he glared at me playfully. "Now get some rest. I want you to be ready for my surprise tomorrow."

"Surprise...?"

"Yup! Don't ask, just be prepared."
==================
I don't even know who 'they' are \( °_°)/

Well anyway~ I hope you liked the first chapter!!! Love u guys sm!!

WORD COUNT: 506(it's not a lot, I know😅 sorry it's so shhhoorrrrtt)