Andrea stopped whatever she's doing and looked at her Sister. She never thought she would be hearing that name again. "Lulu as in Lucas Christ?" Charlie nodded. "How is he?" Charlie smiled. "He's ok. He did asked about Marsha." Andrea smiled. "Why didn't you let him see his kid? Sooner or later she will know sis." Andrea glared. "This is about you not me!" Charlie giggled. "I was trying to changed the subject."

"Nice try." Charlie turned her Sister body to meet hers. "Andrea. This is serious. I don't know what Olivia capable off so I want you, and your family to be aware of your surrounding. I know you can protect yourself but the kids." Andrea nodded. "Sophia and Sabrina?" "I'll handle them. Lulus men and my bodyguard will protect them and you 24/7 until I manage to control the situation." Andrea nodded.

Charlie smiled and asked her Sister to go inside while she's get in her car to meet Lulu.........

CHARLIE'S POV

"TELL ME WHAT SHE WANT!" I punch his face hard. He fell face down. I reached for the steel bar and beginning to hit him repeatedly. He groan in pain. "TELL ME WHAT SHE WANT FROM ME!" I shout at him angrily. "YOUR WEALTH!" I stopped hitting him and let him breath. He spitted out some amount of blood. I turned to looked at Lulu. "Send him back. But make sure he can't talk." Lulu smirked.

He reached for his knife and laugh hysterically. I took a sit on the chair and watch this man enjoying himself. "Now let's cut that pretty tongue of yours so you can't talk." Lulu forcefully opened his mouth. He struggling with Lulu's gripped. "Come on now. Lets don't be such a baby." Lulu reached down on to his tongue and smirked. "Well well. Such a nice view. Too bad...." The guy mumbling something and Lulu just cut it savagely.

His scream filled the room but it's music to Lulu's ear. He enjoyed this too much. Lulu stand and wiggle the tongue to showed me he got it. "Send him back." He said and walked towards me. "Don't you dare show me that tongue." Lulu showed it to me anyway. "Look. This tongue probably lick a lot of women." "That's disgusting. Stop saying that stuff." Lulu laughed and threw the tongue towards his Pitbull.

"Charlie she really want your wealth. What should we do? Anyway how much does you worth?!" "Enough to buy 10 units Maybach Excelero." Lulu whistled. "That's a lot." "I have a question for you." Lulu nodded. "How do you handle the police?" Lulu smirked. "The police afraid of me. Why should I scared of them?" Good point. I looked at the time. "I need to go. I have a little dinner with my girl. Well future girl." Lulu nodded and smiled.

I texted Sophia that I would arrived in a little while. I really need to washed all the stained from my hands. Handling my company, my underground business, my club...... Life is fun for me... With a sarcastic tone..... *sigh*...... As I was driving, my mind begin to think about my life. I know I am in process of knowing Sophia but I should start to think about my future.

And I start to think about Sam and her future. Will she replace me in the company after I'm
Gone. What if she's like Andrea who don't want to handle it. Will Marsha and Misha help me? I doubt it. They don't even listen to me. Does Sophia feel the same way like I feel for her? What if she still love her ex Husband? I know it's possible. And I know Sophia said she hated him now. But I need to be aware right.

I arrived home and took a Long shower. After I'm done I get ready for my little dinner with Sophia at her home and smiled as I satisfy with my image. I reached for my keys and drive to Sophia's. As I arrived at Sophia's, I noticed a familiar car. Is that Brian?! What does he want now. I quickly park my car and got off. I noticed the door opened and it an inside. Brian was about to slap my girl when my fist connected to his face.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I yelled at him. He's holding his bleeding nose. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I grabbed his collar and slammed his back on the floor. "You have been crossing me a lot. And noemi won't let you live." I said and dragged him out. By now I'm angry. Because of him. Because of how careless the Guards can be. While I was dragging him outside, I saw my Guards finally pulled up. Now they want to show up?!