TA: ii'll 2ee you 2oon

"Whale, see, I u)(... It's complicated really," Feferi stuttered to Sollux.

"And," Sollux threw Eridan's scarf around his neck,"Ii've got tiime."

"Okay. It may involve me being quite rude to Eridan. I always told )(im that I could never love )(im and that nobody else could ever love )(im eit)(er. I suppose )(e t)(oug)(t I meant you."

"2o, you-" Sollux held his head, "You diid do thii2."

"Yes, I'm afraid so, Sollux. Could you find it in your )(eart to forgi-"

"No."

"W-w)(at?"

"I 2aiid no," Sollux's eyes were flashing like strobe lights and his teeth were grinding back and forth.

"Sollux?" Feferi backed away slowly.

"You diid thii2."

"Sollux, I'm sorry! Sollux! Don't do it! STOP-"

She was cut off by a pulse of red and blue light going through her stomach.

"Just liike Eriidan diid."

Sollux fixated his glasses back in place and examined Feferi's corpse.

"You diid thii2," he pointed to Eridan,"so ii diid thii2," he gestured to Feferi.

"Ju2tiice i2 2erved," Sollux picked up Feferi's body and walked outside. He proceeded to throw it over the cliff. Moments later, a splash could be heard.

Sollux chuckled to himself as he held Eridan's cold hand,"Ii'll 2ee you 2oon, buddy."

He then took the rope he found outside and strung it to the ceiling,"Real 2oon."

As he kicked away the chair, he used his last able breath to whisper,"Ii love you, ED. Don't forget me."