Chapter 2: Trick Or Treat

Start from the beginning

~~~

"Look at the time." Jack said as we all finished our homework. "You better go before your parents worry." Anna said. I stood up from where everyone was doing their homework. Jack also stood up. "I'll walk him out." I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him out the living room, toward the door. "I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked. "How do I say this?" Jack started. I looked him in the eye. "My mom and sister are moving back to Burgess and... I have to go with them." Jack said.

I felt my heart breaking. He's leaving tomorrow. My only friend. Gone. "Happy 15th birthday princess Elsa." Jack said, smiling. I was on the verge of tears. I hugged him. "Meet me at the docks at 5 pm." Jack whispered in my ear. As I pulled away from the hug, Jack gave me a quick peck on my cheek, then... He left. He was gone from the castle, going home, to pack.

At least I get to see him tomorrow. My tears started spilling down my cheeks in a rush. When I turned around to go to my room, Anna was behind me. She hugged me. I was being comforted by my little sister. "You will see him tomorrow." Anna said. If only she knew. I returned the hug. We stayed like that for a few minutes. "Lets get some rest." Anna said. I nodded. We both walked upstairs to our own bedroom. As soon as I walked inside my room I shut the door and sat on the bed. I carefully took off the silk gloves and placed them on my bedside.

"I don't want him to leave. He's my friend. My one and only friend. He was the only person, other than Anna, who knew who liked pranks. He was nice to me. He came to wish me a happy birthday. His last day... tomorrow..." I whispered to myself as I quietly sobbed.

I slowly started drifting off into a slumber.

Dream

"Jackson! I'm here! Where are you!" I yelled. Jack was no where to be found. "Please Jackson. I didn't say goodbye." I said as I fell to my knees crying. "You don't have to say goodbye. I'm right here. I did not leave you here alone." Jack said smiling. I looked up into Jack's face. "Please don't leave me." I sobbed. "You will be okay. I will be back for you. I promise. "I promise too." I said. I smiled.

Dream Over...

Jack's POV:

I was standing by the dock waiting for Elsa. What's taking her so long. "Jackson! I'm here! Where are you!" Elsa yelled. I saw her. "Please Jackson. I didn't say goodbye." Elsa said as she fell to her knees, crying. "You don't have to say goodbye. I'm right here. I did not leave you here alone." I said, smiling. Elsa looked up into my face. "Please don't leave me." She sobbed. "You will be okay. I will be back for you. I promise." I said. "I promise too." Elsa said. I smiled. I helped her up and she quickly hugged me.

"I still have to leave you know that right?" I said, making sure she remembers. "I know... But you promise you'll be back. I promise I will wait here for you." Elsa assured me. I leaned in and our lips crashed. Elsa wrapped her hands around my neck and I snaked my arms around her waist. We both melted into the kiss. I felt like I didn't want to leave her, but I know I have to leave her behind. I pulled away from the kiss. "Did I just steal your first kiss princess?" I joked. "Yes. Yes you did." She confessed.

"Let me steal your second." I said. "Not unless I kiss you first." Elsa said before crashing her lips into mine. We pulled apart from the sound of giggling. I turned to face the person. It was my little sister. "This is princess Elsa. Princess Elsa meet my little sister, Emma." I introduced them. "Nice to meet you Emma." Elsa said as she stood in front of Emma with a extended hand. Emma ran up to Elsa and hugged her.

I smiled. Emma pulled away from Elsa and started teasing us. "Jackson and Elsa sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G." She laughed. I looked at Elsa. She was blushing. She looked at me. I felt heat in my cheeks. "Come on kids. Time to go." My mother said. Emma slowly walked onto the boat.