Apprenticed.

"THUNDERCLAN ATTACK!!!" a voice yowled aloud.
"SHADOWCLAN, KILL THEM!"
Two cats shuffled on the ground, one jet black with white paws, the other golden like fire.
"Silver! How dare you betray me and join this mousebrain!" the golden one hissed batting a silver tabby she-cat.

"OI!" A golden tabby she cat yowled, "Shadow! Blaze! Silver! Stop messing around!" she yowled

"but mamma!!" shadow whined, the oldest kit stared at her with big eyes.
"NO BUTS!" their mother hissed.
"Phoenix!, I know they're your kits but, don't be so harsh." a grey Tom growled
"I don't take orders from you greystripe!" she murmured and they padded off to discuss prey status.

"I'm borrrrred!" Silver wailed.
"so what!? Mamma said not to play.." shadow mumbled.
"yeah.." Blaze replied.
"Well we could... Hunt.." She looked cheekily

"No you can't." The kits turned around to see a lean muscular white tom, cloudtail.
"Awww!!" Blaze began putting his lips "but I want to!!"
"Too bad" he murmured, "firestar wants to apprentice you today.." His growl softened on that last note and he padded off to speak with his uncle.

What seemed like moons later firestar called for a clan meeting.
"As you know.." He began "shadow, blaze and silver turned 6 moons old 9 sunrises ago, today I shall apprentice them!"
He flicked his tail indicating for them to come up to be apprenticed.
Shadow held his head high when firestar mewed "shadow, you shall be apprenticed to.. Ashfur" The pale grey tom with darker flecks  nodded and touched noses with his new apprentice, "blaze, you will be with.. Cloudtail." Blaze stood up his face bright and bounded to his mentor, touched noses and sat silently, excitement quivered in his paws.
"Now silver.." The she cat looked up expectantly "you are different.." He continued, silvers eyes widened in shock. "You are to be a medicine apprentice, cinderpelt has agreed to mentor you as well as my daughter leafpaw, and teach you about the stars." Silver gasped and the medicine cat chuckled, they touched noses.
The crowed murmured in shock at firestars choices, ashfur was too young and cloudtail hadn't been a warrior for long.. And cinderpelt already had an apprentice!!
"Silence" firestar yowled, his tail flocked in annoyance.
"From this moment you shall be known as; shadowpaw, blazepaw and silverpaw!" He declared.

The clan began to cheer and chant.kits
"Shadowpaw, blazepaw, silverpaw, shad-"
"ENOUGH!!!" Pheonix screamed and leaped through the crowed, her tail lashed like a whip, her fur was bristled and her teeth bared to a vicious snarl.

"What does she want!?" A voice hissed,"here we go again!"
"Pheonix, what do you disagree with.." Firestar grumbled his voice had a tone of annoyance in it.
"My kits shan't have your foolish names!" She yowled, the three kits bowed there heads in embarresment.
"Very well, do you three mind" the ginger leader turned to them, "no," they said. Firestar nodded and yowled out to the clan, they were now apprenticed!!