Requested Imagine: The team fids out you have powers.

I'm finally updating after so long I'm really sorry it's taken me so long, I've been so caught up with my university work and I've been stressed, I really hope you like this.

The Avengers had just finished an assignment, where they had gotten Loki's sceptre back from the hands of hydra, you were at one of Tony's casual parties that he had every time the team completed a mission and pretty much off the guests had gone and you were sitting with the team.
They were talking about what super powers they could have , if they didn't already have them. Tony calls over to you 'Yo , y/n what powers would you have' you walk over and sit with them and say 'well I'd control the elements' and you look down Steve nudges and says ' you okay' you just smile up at him say 'of course I am', the men of the team start chattering away while you, Maria and Natasha sit laughing at them all , you look upto see Tony trying to lift mijollmer (I can't spell it sorry lol) then Rhodes tries to help him, they give up and you watch Steve try you see it budge and see Thor's face drop but laugh again as Steve can't lift it all the way , you also notice how nobody else saw it  and give Thor a questioning look but he looks away, and he stand up and lifts up mijollmer  and says 'the answer is simple you are all not worthy'  the room goes quiet and you hear a piercing noise and a voice saying 'how could any of you be worthy' ....
You do not remember much of the speech other than his name is ultron, given as you are now in a fight, your fighting Tony's robots and trying to help you then give in and mumble 'screw it' yo take of your gloves and let your powers unleash they push Ultron against the wall and you start to crush the metal on him, the fighting has ceased as everyone is focused on you defeating ultron your power increases over him and managed to shatter the metal being into pieces and then fall to the ground yourself as you've been drained of your powers for a while , Steve rushes over to help you and says we didn't know you could do that he lifts you up and brings you over to the team and jokingly says somebody ver than Tony has some explaining to do....

Hope you all like this.