Chapter 3: is he him???

"Oh my god, are you okay? I'm so sorry" i take him to my house, mom ask what happened and i told her that jiwoo did this, she brings me the medicine box for me to treat yoongi "its okay. I'm okay. You dont have to worry" "why jiwoo did this? What happen to you guys?" Mom asked "i..broke up with him mom" i said while treating yoongi's wound "why? Is something happened?" "Yeah mom, something always happened in a relationship" i put a bandaid on his wounded lips "i'm so sorry yoongi-sshi" he shakes his head "no dont be. And dont be too formal, just call me yoongi" he smiles at me.

"Yoongi dear, here some hot lemon tea for you. I'm sorry for what happened to you." Mom hand him a glass of hot lemon tea, he accepts it with a smile and bow while seated "thank you. And no, dont worry" mom smiles and leave "i'm gonna leave the two of you, you might probably want to talk" she went upstairs.

"I'm so sorry once again yoongi-a" i feel so bad, he doesnt even know what happen had to taste his punch "(y/n), i'm fine. So stop saying sorry. I'm really okay" i nod while looking down "what.. Happened between the two of you? He's..your boyfriend right? Well, if you dont wanna talk about its okay, im sorry" i shake my head again and look at him "its alright, i have to tell someone anyway to make myself better, i'm an extrovert hehe" i giggle "ohh, okayy then" he giggles too.

"Actually we've been dating for around 3 years, and the reason for us to break up is just so unbelievably ridiculous. I was taking dooli for a walk, and i past this empty road, when i was walking i heard a noise, noise of a moan of a woman, well i was curious so i walked closer to it, and i saw a couple doing some business, and when i was about to go dooli barked and the couple stopped, i was going to apologize and go and i accidentally saw the men's face, it was jiwoo, with a girl i dont know who it was. And he said that its a misunderstanding, that he went to a club with his friends and some randoms girls picking up on him, he got seduced, and that happened. And you know what he said? You know what he said about doing it with that girl??? He said that because i dont want to do it with him, because of that he dont even know that i love him! And i was like WHAT THE FUCK, should i do it with him to prove that i love him??? Does he even know that i gave up on my dream as a singer JUST TO STAY BY HIS SIDE?! DOES HE EVEN KNOW THAT I'VE DONE EVERYTHING TO MAKE HIM HAPPY?!!! WHAT A BASTARD HE IS!!!" I explained myself in anger and i dont know that at the same time i cry, yoongi is just sit there listening, he then lift up a hand closer to my face and wipe my tears "i'm sorry. He's..SUCH A BASTARD" he said grinding his teeth but his touch is soft "imma kill him when i see him next time" "nah, its okay, maybe god tell me that he's not worth it for me, that hes not a good man." I look down and hold his hand "thank you. You barely know me but you're so nice to me" i smile a bit. "Your eyes are swollen, put some ice pack on it for a few minutes it might help. And dont cry, that guy dont deserve your tears" he's looking at my eyes and suddenly a phone rang "oh i'm sorry , its mine" he picks up his call and said "i have to go, thank you for the care and for the lemon tea, its really good. Please say my gratitude to your mom. Nice to see you (y/n) hope to see you soon" smiles then leave and i nod while waving my hand "take care!"

----YOONGI's POV----

I get out from her house and head to bighit.
"HYUNG!! What happened?!!" Jimin shouted "ya! Why you shouting! I'm fine its just a scratch" i said and the other looking at me worried, "did you got into a fight?" Manager hyung said and i shake my head "noo! Its okay hyung. Its no big deal" i said then walk to the couch "so why are you calling me?" I said to manager hyung "i wanna discuss about something, next month we're gonna have our second world tour, starting from the USA and the last will in singapore, we're gonna visit more than 11 countries, so from now on our schedule will be packed, hope u guys ready for it. Give your best okay???" He said while smiling "you seems so excited hyung!" I said laughing "of course, my boys going on a world tour for the second time, you've achieved everything you deserves boys!!" He really seems so bright and happy, well i'm happy too. What can be more happier than this "YUHUUU!! World tour again!! I'm gonna eat a lot of stuffs again!!" "Ya!! Jin hyung! Is there anything else on your head beside eating?" Jungkook said jumping on his back for him to carry "yaya!! Jeon jungkook! You're heavy imma!!" We all laugh.