"Taylor?" he shouted, she was no where to been seen, he looked to Dean, panicked, and sadness was on his features. "Where is she?" he asked. "You don't think Crowley got to her.. Do you?" he asked, his voice filled with panick.

"Sam, she's got to be around here somewhere." Dean smiled at him, walking pasted Castiel, and outside. The sky was dark blue, with stars around the sky, and the moon was bright enough they could see. Expect where there was some trees, Dean walked around the back, and froze seeing someone laying on the ground. "Sammy?! Cas!" he shouted, the two ran back towards the back, and Sam slouched down, and lifted her up. "Take her to the car." he demanded, Sam nodded, and ran back to the car.

"Do you think she's okay?" Castiel asked, watching her body daggle as Sam ran back to the impala. Dean following behind, Castiel at his side.

"I don't know. Maybe she was just tried, or hot?" Dean shrugged, they got to the impala, starting up the car, and turning on the A/C. In case was she was too hot, Sam sat in the back, running his hands though her hair, and kissing her sweaty forehead. They were about twenty miles away, when suddenly she gasped, and shot up.

"Taylor?" Sam asked, she gasped looking around, and started to freak out. Dean pulled over, Sam's hands were rubbing her back. "Taylor, it's me. Sam. The one you talked to on the phone." he said, she stopped, and looked back at Sam. Her grey eyes looking him over, before they watered, and pulled him into a hug. He gladly returned, she pulled back, and wiped her eyes.

"I thought you guys weren't coming, I thought I was going to die." she sobbed, Sam smiled at her, and kissed her forehead. "Please don't do that." she mumbled, Sam listened, and distanced himself away from him.

"Let's go." Sam said, Taylor sat up, and put her face in front of the fans. The cool air, making her skin instantly get cool, and her hair wasn't too sweaty. "Do you remember anything?" he asked, Taylor looked to him, and shrugged.

"I really don't have a clue." she said. "I just woke, on my back." then she stopped looking at them all, and a sort of laugh escaped her lips. "I could've swore I saw.." she laughed again, "Wings. Isn't that crazy?" she asked, no one answered her, and she looked at them. "That's crazy right?" she asked again.

"Not really." Sam spoke up. "Uh you see, he." Sam pointed towards Castiel, "Was an angel, but now he's human, and you are an angel. The last one, in fact." he smiled at her.

"You guys are nuts. And let me guess, demon's are real too?" she laughed, once more the car got quite, and soon her laughs became quite. "wow." she lead her head against the window. "So did you guys like know me or something?" she asked looking back at Sam, Dean, and Castiel.

"Yes." Dean said. "We knew you, your name was Taylor."

"I guessed that." Taylor rolled her eyes.

"As for me, and you well we sort of hooked up.." his voice trailed.

"We did?" she asked, looking at him. "Wow, I have great tasted in men." she smirked. Sam blushed, Dean kept looking back at her, and then back Sam. He noticed how happy Sam looked, making Dean smile at Castiel, who laid his hand on Dean's. The rest of the drive, was Taylor, and Sam talking. Dean, and Castiel listening to them. And the music in the background. They pulled up to the bunker, Sam walked inside with Taylor by him.

"How are you Dean?" Castiel asked.

"I'm fine." he smiled at Castiel.

"How is you're burns?" he asked.

"Fine." Dean said.

"Are you sure?" Castiel asked, looking at Dean with concern. "What happened, how did you just appear, and why did that demon seem so afraid of you?" he asked.

"I don't Cas."

"Aren't you worried?" his voice becoming more, and more worried.

"I am. But."

"But what?" Castiel asked.

"I don't know, I'm fine. Were fine. Can't we just be happy?" Dean asked, wrapping his arm around his waist, and pulling Castiel closer to him. Kissing Castiel's cheek, before kissing his lips. "Can't we be happy?" he whispered into Castiel's lips.

"I guess." he shrugged, the two walked inside, and slept in the same bed that night. Sam didn't sleep, he stayed up all night with Taylor, and the two just talked. It was the perfect night.

Once more Castiel dreamt of Dean, not in a good way, in a way that he almost fell off the bed. This dream was, he grew wings, and they were thick, smoky gray, and his eyes were bright white. Almost as if, Michael or something angel was taking over his body. Expect, it was Dean. Not an angel. In the dream, he had taken Castiel to some place out of America, and they were making out in some forest. He suddenly woke up, his breathing was heavy, and he slowly got up off the bed. He heard Taylor's laughter, and Sam's deep laughter filling up the space.

He looked at the clock, it read 5:30a.m. Castiel sat down, watching Dean sleep on the bed, and his breathing was calm. Like he wasn't dreaming bad, or thinking about what happened when he woke up. Castiel couldn't stop thinking about it. He couldn't forget about the thing, he starred at Dean, and smiled at his sleepy figure. The rest of the night, until the morning, Castiel watched Dean sleep.