Chapter 15:

Sam was interviewing a family friend of a victim, before stepping outside, and greeting Taylor. "Where is Dean?" she asked.

"He is with Castiel." Sam said, starring into her big grey eyes, and couldn't help but grin.

"Awh did he finally tell you?!" Taylor squealed.

"What?" Sam turned his head. Then her smile slowly faded, replace with a huge sigh, and shook her head.

"Where are they?" Taylor asked.

"The dinner Cas works at why?" she was gone, Taylor stood by Dean, invisible so he couldn't see her. She was watching him, when up pulled Diana. Dean talked to her, Taylor could see the hurt in his heart, and how much he didn't want her in the picture. Taylor bit her lip, walking up behind them, and listening to there conversation. They were planning on going out, all three of them, and Taylor knew that wasn't a good idea. They walked inside, seeing the surprise on Castiel's face made Taylor laugh, and shake her head. Silly, silly boy, does he really not know that Dean loves him?

They planned on going to see a movie, that wasn't a good idea was all Taylor kept thinking. After they made plans, Dean hung around, and talked to Castiel a bit. Taylor sat across Dean, in the empty seat, and watched him. Watching Castiel, Taylor knew Dean was telling the truth. Dean loved him, loved him with all his heart, and soul. Something rare, but Dean also knew that Castiel didn't want to hide there love, and Dean hasn't had the balls to tell Sam. Or make out in public, but Dean couldn't do that, not yet. But Taylor knew sometime down the road, Dean will tell Sam, and make out in public.

But Castiel needed to be with him, tell him it's alright. Taylor watched him for a minute, before finally appearing to Sam who was killing a ghost. Burning the bones, "Where the hell did you go?" Sam asked.

"I checked on Dean, and Castiel." Taylor said.

"Why would you do that?" Sam asked, as he stood above the burning corpse, and warming his hands.

"Sam?" Taylor paused, "Has Dean been acting strange?" she asked, putting her hands in her pockets, and staring at Sam.

"I don't know, what do you mean?" Sam asked.

"I mean, has he been acting strange? Like-" she sighed, "Like he's a love-struck teen, or something?"

"No not really.." he looked at her, "Why?"

"I don't know, you just need to talk to Dean, I'm not kidding." Taylor said. "Just promise me you will."

"I promise..." he furrowed his brows. "Why?"

"Just do it." then she was gone. He sighed, turning back to the fire, and kept warming himself.

The movie was part way, when Castiel's thigh became warm. His eyes went to his right, seeing a hand resting there, and following the hand. Meeting Dean's face, his hand causally resting on his thigh. When Castiel felt his hand slowly going up, near his area, Castiel turned to the screen, and felt Dean's hand rest on his now boner. Castiel shivered, smiling towards Diana who didn't seem to notice. Something funny happened, they both laughed, and Dean squeezed. Making Castiel stand up, "I'm using the bathroom." he said walking out of the theater.

Dean sat there, before whispering to Diana he's using the bathroom. He got up, going to the bathroom, only to be shoved against the bathroom wall. Dean opened his eyes, meeting Castiel's blue eyes. "Why are you doing this?" he asked.

"Because, I want to." Dean smirked, Castiel couldn't take it anymore. He kissed him, hard, and long. His hand working its way under Dean's shirt, feeling the Winchester with happiness. "I'm glad were doing this again." Dean moaned, kissing Castiel's shoulder. They had both there shirts off, Dean's fingernails digging into Castiel's back, and making him moan. Castiel bit Dean's ear, his neck, and even sucked hard. Castiel spun Dean around, removing both there pants, and getting to work. (SEX SCENE!! Not good, sorry!) It took around 3 minutes, the two of got dressed quickly, and ran out of the bathroom.

Into the theater, Diana still sat there, and eating her popcorn. Dean looked around the theater, his eyes landing on Taylor's grey eyes. He gave her a confused look, she smirked, and threw some popcorn into her mouth. Dean shook his head sitting down, seeing Castiel smile at Diana, but not looking Dean's way. Suddenly he knew Castiel wasn't going to leave her, not for him, not ever. Castiel is moving on, he thought. The movie ended, the three walked out, and smiled at one another. "I think I'm going to walk, you two crazy kids enjoy yourselves." Dean smiled, a sad smile.

"Okay, it was nice meeting you Dean." Diana smiled, her arm wrapping around Castiel's waist.

"Bye Cas." Dean said, Castiel smiled.

"Goodbye Dean." he said turning around, Dean watched him walking away, and felt himself wanting to break down and cry.

"How was the date?" Taylor asked.

"It wasn't a date." Dean said, "Just leave me alone." he shouted starting to walk away, Taylor followed him.

"What's the matter?" Taylor asked.

"He is never going to want to be with me, he wants to be with her. He wants to move on, and not with me!" he said. "I'm done, I can't keep chasing him like this." Dean said, a tear falling from his eyes. "I'm leaving, me, and Sam are leaving. Castiel can now enjoy his new life." he said, and kept walking on. Dean closed his eyes, stopping, and turning around. Taylor was gone, good. He kept walking, until his feet hurt, and a car pulled up.

"Dean?" it was Sam. "what are you doing?" he asked.

"Nothing walking." Dean said, getting into the car.

"So what happened between you, and Cas?" Sam asked.

"I don't ever want to hear that name again, got it?" Dean asked, anger, and hurt. "He doesn't want us around anymore, we need to just leave."

"Are you sure?" Sam asked.

"Positive." Dean said, Sam nodded his head. They pulled up to the hotel, where they stayed the night, Dean couldn't sleep. He stayed up all night drinking, away his life. What' the point? He kept thinking, until the sun came up. Sam packed everything, and drove. While Dean starred out the window, watching the tree's pass, and the sky that was dark gray. As rain poured out, Dean watched the lightening, and the heavy raindrops fall from the clouds.

Castiel woke up in Diana's bed, her scent all over him, and he felt guilty. He got out of bed, putting on his clothes, and walking to the bathroom. What am I doing? Castiel thought. Starring at his reflection, I can't be here. I need to be with Dean, be by his side, and be there for him. Until he tells Sam, which is something Castiel wants him to do. There was a lit tap on the door, he opened it, and Diana stood there. Her hair was messy, reminding him of Dean's sexy messy hair, and her tried eyes. "Morning." she yawned, Castiel smiled, and walked out. While she used the bathroom, Castiel stood out, and waited for her. She came out, more dressed, and more awake. "Hi." she grinned, kissing him.

"We need to speak." Castiel said. "I can't do this." he whispered.

"What?" Diana asked backing away. "Am I terrible?" she asked.

"No." Castiel smiled, "It's just, I'm in already in love with someone else."

"Your friend?" she asked.

"what?" Castiel asked.

"I could see it, the way he looked at you." Diana said. "I tried to pretend. I didn't see it, but I knew he loved you.. You were trying to fight it."

"Now, I don't want to." Castiel said. "I'm terribly sorry."

"Its fine, it was nice meeting you." she smiled, "Go get your man!" she teased, Castiel ran out of the door, and slammed the door. She stood there smiling, "I'll be following you, you little fallen angel." she smirked, her eyes becoming black, and disappearing.